1 hour ago, gia said:

Your hair will grow again don't worry 🤍 Think that it's not a permanent change... My hair right now looks awful too (it was purple and obviously it faded into green again 😭). But I'm glad it will grow again (and probably I will dye it again haha).

They say that when girls (or maybe people in general?) decide to cut their hair is because they are going through a change in their life... 🤔

Your hair sounds good tbh. I'm glad I'm not alone in this lol. 

I think I did it because I wanted a change? I was tired of my same old hair everyday and felt like I needed to stir it up. My mental health is decreasing a bit lol so I often end up bleaching my hair/brows or cutting them

2 minutes ago, dafniye said:

Your hair sounds good tbh. I'm glad I'm not alone in this lol. 

I think I did it because I wanted a change? I was tired of my same old hair everyday and felt like I needed to stir it up. My mental health is decreasing a bit lol so I often end up bleaching my hair/brows or cutting them

Maybe you will get used to it, it take times to appreciate changes sometimes 😌

2 hours ago, Adeline said:

Maybe you will get used to it, it take times to appreciate changes sometimes 😌

I agree. I'm getting much more comfortable with it. It felt good to vent out. 

Thanks for everyone for being here ❤️

• Love 1

Uhg, hi little monsters!  Just wanted to say that it was great day, much more great than without Gaga fans-community ! I wish to do more than I can, because my dream needs so much work on it, but I also noticed that I’ve already on higher level than my friends or classmates, I want to reach my teachers level, and it makes me feel like I can relax, but I don’t want to. Sorry for my english):crazy:

Edited by Marezzze
10 hours ago, Marezzze said:

Uhg, hi little monsters!  Just wanted to say that it was great day, much more great than without Gaga fans-community ! I wish to do more than I can, because my dream needs so much work on it, but I also noticed that I’ve already on higher level than my friends or classmates, I want to reach my teachers level, and it makes me feel like I can relax, but I don’t want to. Sorry for my english):crazy:

Hello, welcome!

I'm glad you had a great day! We have a topic about dreams in life, why don't you tell us more about your dream?