1 hour ago, gia said:

Your hair will grow again don't worry 🤍 Think that it's not a permanent change... My hair right now looks awful too (it was purple and obviously it faded into green again 😭). But I'm glad it will grow again (and probably I will dye it again haha).

They say that when girls (or maybe people in general?) decide to cut their hair is because they are going through a change in their life... 🤔

Your hair sounds good tbh. I'm glad I'm not alone in this lol. 

I think I did it because I wanted a change? I was tired of my same old hair everyday and felt like I needed to stir it up. My mental health is decreasing a bit lol so I often end up bleaching my hair/brows or cutting them

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm so happy to hear that! Today is a new day, live it the best way you can. I appreciate you for opening up about something that made you feel insicure. That tells a lot about you and your inner strenght! 

Your hair will grow again don't worry 🤍 Think that it's not a permanent change... My hair right now looks awful too (it was purple and obviously it faded into green again 😭). But I'm glad it will grow again (and probably I will dye it again haha). They say that when girls (or maybe people in general?) decide to cut their hair is because they are going through a change in their life... 🤔

Aww I'm so sorry love. That sound really exhausting. I hope you find a solution soon. Sending you love ❤️

2 minutes ago, dafniye said:

Your hair sounds good tbh. I'm glad I'm not alone in this lol. 

I think I did it because I wanted a change? I was tired of my same old hair everyday and felt like I needed to stir it up. My mental health is decreasing a bit lol so I often end up bleaching my hair/brows or cutting them

Maybe you will get used to it, it take times to appreciate changes sometimes 😌

2 hours ago, Adeline said:

Maybe you will get used to it, it take times to appreciate changes sometimes 😌

I agree. I'm getting much more comfortable with it. It felt good to vent out. 

Thanks for everyone for being here ❤️

• Love 1
1 hour ago, dafniye said:

I agree. I'm getting much more comfortable with it. It felt good to vent out. 

Thanks for everyone for being here ❤️

I'm glad you feel better about it! :slay:

• TEA 1

Uhg, hi little monsters!  Just wanted to say that it was great day, much more great than without Gaga fans-community ! I wish to do more than I can, because my dream needs so much work on it, but I also noticed that I’ve already on higher level than my friends or classmates, I want to reach my teachers level, and it makes me feel like I can relax, but I don’t want to. Sorry for my english):crazy:

Edited by Marezzze
10 hours ago, Marezzze said:

Uhg, hi little monsters!  Just wanted to say that it was great day, much more great than without Gaga fans-community ! I wish to do more than I can, because my dream needs so much work on it, but I also noticed that I’ve already on higher level than my friends or classmates, I want to reach my teachers level, and it makes me feel like I can relax, but I don’t want to. Sorry for my english):crazy:

Hello, welcome!

I'm glad you had a great day! We have a topic about dreams in life, why don't you tell us more about your dream?

• ★ Moderator

Hi guyssss. I'm thrilled to have been able to join you on this topic as well!I just returned on the forums after months long hiatus and I wanted to greet you well. My life has been kind to me lately and I've had a lot of great days, this one included. I'm looking forward to seeing you all around <3 

Hi everyone,  how are you? 
I'm looking for advice , I'm experiencing anxiety for few days , did anyone had an advice about managing  tachycardia?  I dont want to go to the doctor ,I already got through exams because of the same symptoms I have now last year and It didn't went anywhere. did  anybody has a solution to calm down my heart who is beating too fast lol ?

32 minutes ago, Adeline said:

I'm looking for advice , I'm experiencing anxiety for few days , did anyone had an advice about managing  tachycardia?  I dont want to go to the doctor ,I already got through exams because of the same symptoms I have now last year and It didn't went anywhere. did  anybody has a solution to calm down my heart who is beating too fast lol ?

I would suggest you to try to breathe with your diaphragm, try to meditate and listen to some relaxing music. It helps me. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, gia said:

I would suggest you to try to breathe with your diaphragm, try to meditate and listen to some relaxing music. It helps me. 

Everyone missed my post because of the new giveaway announcement but you didn't of course , busted 😅 lol thanks for your advice. I never managed to meditate I mean laying down and listening to the silence or relaxing music makes me more anxious actually because I have nothing to distract me. I should give a shot to the breathing.. my osteopath always said that my diaphragm is a mess lol

41 minutes ago, Adeline said:

Hi there, for me it's often too hard to manage tachycardia when I'm not laying down, just completely resting for 10 to 15 minutes or however much time you need. You can do diaphragm breathing as Gia said or at least control your breathing, and also listen to whatever calm you <3 in those dedicated resting time.

Sometimes, I find myself resisting the tachy so much that I can't relax and focus to breath better. So it might be better to let go of the 'worrying' or your want to get the tachy away as quickly as possible. To put it in other way, try to be more kind to ourselves. If you need more time to manage it to certain acceptable level, then it's totally okay to take your time!

And this one, I don't know about your exercise routine, but I find it helps when I try to be more in check with my exercises, no matter how small.

I hope you can feel better💞

• Thanks 1
57 minutes ago, Adeline said:

I don't mean to be rude, but what's tachycardia? 

I'm really sorry that you're going through that.

The only advice I can give for calming your heart is the deep breath method, meditation, calming music from YouTube (the raindrops type etc) and a comfy environment with low light and minimal sounds so you can make sense of your self. Hope it helps :(

8 minutes ago, Adeline said:

Everyone missed my post because of the new giveaway announcement but you didn't of course , busted 😅 lol thanks for your advice. I never managed to meditate I mean laying down and listening to the silence or relaxing music makes me more anxious actually because I have nothing to distract me. I should give a shot to the breathing.. my osteopath always said that my diaphragm is a mess lol

Oh well I'm sorry I haven't seen this before I post mine. Then, it could really help when you listen to music/anything you like, you do it along with the breathing exercises. The common misconception of meditating is that you do little to nothing, just making sense/coerce your mind to a more relax condition. However, it is exactly the opposite. You can start basic meditation with the most simple breathing exercises, people usually understand it as 'paying attention to your breath'. We often do a lot of tasks simultaneously so paying attention to only one thing at a time can be quite confusing. But actually it really helps to ground you as it increases your focus. Try to be there for your breath, feel the air inhaled through your nose, down the breathing passage to the lungs (you can imagine/visualize this/just feel the feeling). And pay some more attention when the air leaves your lung and nose, touching the upper lips/philtrum. It's unsettling at first because there is so little to do, but once you get the idea of "paying attention" and training your focus control, it will be a good tool.

I'm sorry if I sound weird or anything.. I grew up with these things and I appreciate it greatly. So maybe I can try to help people to better understand, even just a bit💞

• Thanks 1

My day was kind of normal I guess. I just had home school and watching videos all day. I’m tired but I know we have to stay home. I go out only if I need it. 

8 minutes ago, Steff said:

Oh well I'm sorry I haven't seen this before I post mine. Then, it could really help when you listen to music/anything you like, you do it along with the breathing exercises. The common misconception of meditating is that you do little to nothing, just making sense/coerce your mind to a more relax condition. However, it is exactly the opposite. You can start basic meditation with the most simple breathing exercises, people usually understand it as 'paying attention to your breath'. We often do a lot of tasks simultaneously so paying attention to only one thing at a time can be quite confusing. But actually it really helps to ground you as it increases your focus. Try to be there for your breath, feel the air inhaled through your nose, down the breathing passage to the lungs (you can imagine/visualize this/just feel the feeling). And pay some more attention when the air leaves your lung and nose, touching the upper lips/philtrum. It's unsettling at first because there is so little to do, but once you get the idea of "paying attention" and training your focus control, it will be a good tool.

I'm sorry if I sound weird or anything.. I grew up with these things and I appreciate it greatly. So maybe I can try to help people to better understand, even just a bit💞

Thanks you for your answers ! I will try to focus on the breathing ,you really described it well lol the meditation is  not for me tbh. I dont have tachycardia like all day long it strikes me randomly probably when I'm thinking too much  its related to my emotions who gets to much and my heart becomes to beat fast and it's like it's too big and wants to get out of my chest.  I hate this sensation . Thank you for taking the time to write all of this ❤

26 minutes ago, dafniye said:

I don't mean to be rude, but what's tachycardia? 

I'm really sorry that you're going through that.

The only advice I can give for calming your heart is the deep breath method, meditation, calming music from YouTube (the raindrops type etc) and a comfy environment with low light and minimal sounds so you can make sense of your self. Hope it helps :(

Tachycardia is when your heart is beating too fast, it's also very tiring because it's too much work for it and it make my breathing short and no regular. Thanks for your answer 😘

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, Adeline said:

Thanks you for your answers ! I will try to focus on the breathing ,you really described it well lol the meditation is  not for me tbh. I dont have tachycardia like all day long it strikes me randomly probably when I'm thinking too much  its related to my emotions who gets to much and my heart becomes to beat fast and it's like it's too big and wants to get out of my chest.  I hate this sensation . Thank you for taking the time to write all of this ❤

Tachycardia is when your heart is beating too fast, it's also very tiring because it's too much work for it and it make my breathing short and no regular. Thanks for your answer 😘

It's my pleasure💙 I know how tiring it can be especially when you're in the middle of something. Sometimes its best to just let it happen and finally go away... I'm also pressed by this issue and often find myself too tired/lazy but also enrage😭 to better manage or fight it when it strikes. So maybe other than things that you've tried or will try, 'give it time' is probably a good tool too, as it will pass away after some period. I hope this disturbing attack will less affecting you in the future❤

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, Steff said:

It's my pleasure💙 I know how tiring it can be especially when you're in the middle of something. Sometimes its best to just let it happen and finally go away... I'm also pressed by this issue and often find myself too tired/lazy but also enrage😭 to better manage or fight it when it strikes. So maybe other than things that you've tried or will try, 'give it time' is probably a good tool too, as it will pass away after some period. I hope this disturbing attack will less affecting you in the future❤

Thank you for your words and advices ❤ I hope everything is gonna be fine for you too 😘

• Love 1

I hope all of your day is good I’m at work on everyday and being on corona situation is so hard to me because we have lockdown on end of the weekends in Turkey ı’m so bored ı just go to work everyday ı can’t go anywhere outside of work ı want to see my friends , shopping , drinking ı hope corona is end soon (before summer because ı want swim)

1 hour ago, Adeline said:

Tachycardia is when your heart is beating too fast, it's also very tiring because it's too much work for it and it make my breathing short and no regular. Thanks for your answer 

Aww I'm so sorry love. That sound really exhausting. I hope you find a solution soon. Sending you love ❤️

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • ★ Moderator

Yesterday was a pretty good day! But with this crazy weather, it makes anything worse. I worked yesterday and felt less stressful and more energized. Also, it was my third day back on college. I’m studying a course in Marketing and I’m feeling so happy and positive about it. 

• Love 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why.

Today in work ı have so many work but this is also a chill day because we have a new friend in office its him first day and my other work friends birthday today! We eat cake drink something and celebrating its happy day for me end of the day ı hope all of your day is good

• ★ Moderator
On 4/21/2021 at 5:47 PM, MaulJHolland said:

Today has been great! My Lady Gaga the Fame Blue Vinyl just came in and it’s so beautiful! How’s everyone’s day?

Hello! Today was a normal day for me. I went to the gym and I cut my hair. I went to the barbershop with my Chromatica T-Shirt and all the people there was looking at me kinda confused, hahahahahaha. But I was happy to shock people with my Chromatica clothes. :glasses3:

I'm so happy yo got your The Fame vinyl! Please share pictures in the Collectors topic! 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why.