Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello little monsters

I am starting this topic because i want people to feel better about themselves and just to tell somebody how you day was to help a little bit.

I will start, my day has been good today, i got an xp-pen for school and its a 9/10

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm so happy to hear that! Today is a new day, live it the best way you can. I appreciate you for opening up about something that made you feel insicure. That tells a lot about you and your inner strenght! 

Your hair will grow again don't worry 🤍 Think that it's not a permanent change... My hair right now looks awful too (it was purple and obviously it faded into green again 😭). But I'm glad it will grow again (and probably I will dye it again haha). They say that when girls (or maybe people in general?) decide to cut their hair is because they are going through a change in their life... 🤔

Aww I'm so sorry love. That sound really exhausting. I hope you find a solution soon. Sending you love ❤️

I'm good. Had a quiz online which I was very worried about but it went great! So far my day's been good. 

How does that XP-pen work? Excited for you <3

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Matt changed the title to Write About Your Day
  • ★ Moderator

These days have been hard for me. Practically I feel more down than before. But I know I’ll recorrer from this. I took a break from everything, even the gym. 

Today, I feel okay. I slept well, better than days before. Currently I’m at the CarWash, and I’ll go to my grandma’s house with my mom later today. 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why.

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, tony said:

These days have been hard for me. Practically I feel more down than before. But I know I’ll recorrer from this. I took a break from everything, even the gym. 

Today, I feel okay. I slept well, better than days before. Currently I’m at the CarWash, and I’ll go to my grandma’s house with my mom later today. 

I'm very sorry for your lost, I'm sending you love and a big virtual hug ❤ 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ★ Moderator
21 minutes ago, Adeline said:

I'm very sorry for your lost, I'm sending you love and a big virtual hug ❤ 

Thank you, my dear. ❤️ 

sending you back another virtual hug. ❤️

  • Love 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

My day is like the other one this week.  I'm tired and I had headaches all weeks including this morning 😔 its 11am and all I want to do is sleep.  But I receive my chromatica k7 so I'm happy anyway lol

  • WOW 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Adeline said:

My day is like the other one this week.  I'm tired and I had headaches all weeks including this morning 😔 its 11am and all I want to do is sleep.  But I receive my chromatica k7 so I'm happy anyway lol

That is so great! You've got something to celebrate :sexy: 

My day's been good so far. Heading back home for Easter 

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, gia said:

That is so great! You've got something to celebrate :sexy: 

My day's been good so far. Heading back home for Easter 

Yeah found the good things when we can lol but  my headache is killing me ,  I hope the pill I took gonna be effective soon 

Oh yes its Easter, I forgot ,did you buy chocolate?  Lol 

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Adeline said:

Yeah found the good things when we can lol but  my headache is killing me ,  I hope the pill I took gonna be effective soon 

Oh yes its Easter, I forgot ,did you buy chocolate?  Lol 

hahah I haven't because I don't eat chocolate 😂 I bought a pack of Oreos (that I don't like either) and I'm planning to give them away as an Easter present 😂

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, gia said:

hahah I haven't because I don't eat chocolate 😂 I bought a pack of Oreos (that I don't like either) and I'm planning to give them away as an Easter present 😂

Lol that's good too. I m was supposed to go to see my parents but I was a bit sick this week and with the lockdown and all , I'm gonna stay home. I won't have my Easter chocolate my mom bought me lol i will have them in may 😅

  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Adeline said:

Lol that's good too. I m was supposed to go to see my parents but I was a bit sick this week and with the lockdown and all , I'm gonna stay home. I won't have my Easter chocolate my mom bought me lol i will have them in may 😅

Haha that's not too bad. You'll get to celebrate Easter twice :friday: I'm not a big fan of public holidays and big celebrations to be honest 

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, gia said:

Haha that's not too bad. You'll get to celebrate Easter twice :friday: I'm not a big fan of public holidays and big celebrations to be honest 

Me neither but it was the occasion to see my parents and have a nice weekend . I'm not gonna celebrate easter all alone in my appreciate lol 

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Some days I disassociate so much and then end up regretting it later. I did some graphic liner today and it turned out bomb, but I recently cut my hair and I'm regretting it so much and misisng my beautiful long hair. Today I had my first hair wash after cutting and I felt like crying. I'm never cutting my hair again, I know it will grow back, but I had so many memories with it and I feel like they're lost with them. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

your memories are kept in your heart, and in the hearts of the people you lived those moments with! hair defines us in many ways, for example it can be a direct expression of what we’re feeling or what we’re going through. if you felt like wanting to cut it there’s a reason, and you should be proud of your bravery for taking that decision! as you said, it will grow back. in the meanwhile, try to focus on other parts of your body you really like and appreciate. celebrate them!

sending love @dafniye xoxo

Edited by danibon1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, danibon1 said:

your memories are kept in your heart, and in the hearts of the people you lived those moments with! hair defines us in many ways, for example it can be a direct expression of what we’re feeling or what we’re going through. if you felt like wanting to cut it there’s a reason, and you should be proud of your bravery for taking that decision! as you said, it will grow back. in the meanwhile, try to focus on other parts of your body you really like and appreciate. celebrate them!

sending love @dafniye xoxo

That's a very beautiful description you gave and also quite insightful. I'll try ro be more positive about it and try to embrace the new me. I guess part of the reason why I'm regretting it is because I feel like I've lost my femininity. I know it sounds stupid, but my hair used to be around my lower back and now it's around my chin, so that's why I feel less feminine. Which is really stupid considering how I've never cared for these standards created by society. I think my bpd is messing with me at the moment.

Thank you. I appreciate it ❤️

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dafniye said:

That's a very beautiful description you gave and also quite insightful. I'll try ro be more positive about it and try to embrace the new me. I guess part of the reason why I'm regretting it is because I feel like I've lost my femininity. I know it sounds stupid, but my hair used to be around my lower back and now it's around my chin, so that's why I feel less feminine. Which is really stupid considering how I've never cared for these standards created by society. I think my bpd is messing with me at the moment.

Thank you. I appreciate it ❤️

I’m really happy you liked it. I’ve had a similar situation so I know what it feels like. Femininity is a social construct as you stated, and I think you should find your own meaning of femininity. Being feminine is much more than just having long hair, don’t you think? Our body can be the key to freedom, but at the same time it can be a suffocating cage. Body image it’s not all we’ve got. We’re more than long or short hair, and I know you know that. It’s like a canvas: you can decide what to do with it, you have control over it and it won’t ever control you. ❤️

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Good morning everybody 🥺 I wanted to come on here and just say hi since it’s my first ever post. I (and I’m sure many others are too right about now) am struggling with my mental health mainly because of the unnecessary pressure from school - does anybody have any advice on how to feel any better?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GagaSawayama said:

Good morning everybody 🥺 I wanted to come on here and just say hi since it’s my first ever post. I (and I’m sure many others are too right about now) am struggling with my mental health mainly because of the unnecessary pressure from school - does anybody have any advice on how to feel any better?

Hi and welcome! ❤️ This is something I struggled a lot with in the past. In my opinion, you shouldn’t let pressure from school ruin your mental state. Always remember that your mental health comes before anything else, so if you think that school is affecting it in any negative way, you have to find a new balance between school and your mental health. That’s what I did myself: I planned my days so that I could always find 1hr or 2 to meditate or work-out or just rest. Keeping your mind safe automatically means working better (and studying better)! I hope this can help, sending you a big hug ❤️

  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GagaSawayama said:

Good morning everybody 🥺 I wanted to come on here and just say hi since it’s my first ever post. I (and I’m sure many others are too right about now) am struggling with my mental health mainly because of the unnecessary pressure from school - does anybody have any advice on how to feel any better?

Hello! Welcome!

Have a look in the Mental Health session, there's a specific topic about online school. I hope you'll find something useful :)

  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, danibon1 said:

I’m really happy you liked it. I’ve had a similar situation so I know what it feels like. Femininity is a social construct as you stated, and I think you should find your own meaning of femininity. Being feminine is much more than just having long hair, don’t you think? Our body can be the key to freedom, but at the same time it can be a suffocating cage. Body image it’s not all we’ve got. We’re more than long or short hair, and I know you know that. It’s like a canvas: you can decide what to do with it, you have control over it and it won’t ever control you. ❤️

That's true. I have always felt that when I experiment with my body, that's when I feel the most free. I am better now than yesterday and even did some cool hairstyles, I was just emotional yesterday and missing my mother and everything felt wrong to me. I appreciate you ❤️

7 hours ago, GagaSawayama said:

Good morning everybody 🥺 I wanted to come on here and just say hi since it’s my first ever post. I (and I’m sure many others are too right about now) am struggling with my mental health mainly because of the unnecessary pressure from school - does anybody have any advice on how to feel any better?

Welcome! 

I can relate with you as I feel like school is a lot at the moment. What helps is that you should make a schedule. I used to constantly worry about being left behind in school work or not living up to my potential, what I realized was that I spent more time worrying about it rather than doing something about it. Always take a couple of hours each day to do something for yourself, whether it's workout, meditate like danibon1 suggested above or do a hobby of yours to just let yourself relax. Hope everything goes well ❤️

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, dafniye said:

That's true. I have always felt that when I experiment with my body, that's when I feel the most free. I am better now than yesterday and even did some cool hairstyles, I was just emotional yesterday and missing my mother and everything felt wrong to me. I appreciate you ❤️

I'm so happy to hear that! Today is a new day, live it the best way you can. I appreciate you for opening up about something that made you feel insicure. That tells a lot about you and your inner strenght! 

:cheering:

  • Love 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, dafniye said:

Some days I disassociate so much and then end up regretting it later. I did some graphic liner today and it turned out bomb, but I recently cut my hair and I'm regretting it so much and misisng my beautiful long hair. Today I had my first hair wash after cutting and I felt like crying. I'm never cutting my hair again, I know it will grow back, but I had so many memories with it and I feel like they're lost with them. 

Your hair will grow again don't worry 🤍 Think that it's not a permanent change... My hair right now looks awful too (it was purple and obviously it faded into green again 😭). But I'm glad it will grow again (and probably I will dye it again haha).

They say that when girls (or maybe people in general?) decide to cut their hair is because they are going through a change in their life... 🤔

  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, GagaSawayama said:

Good morning everybody 🥺 I wanted to come on here and just say hi since it’s my first ever post. I (and I’m sure many others are too right about now) am struggling with my mental health mainly because of the unnecessary pressure from school - does anybody have any advice on how to feel any better?

Hi , first welcome 😄 and I think there is a topic about this subject in the mental health section called " onlineschool" ,  maybe you should go and read the conversation and found some advice there ☺ 

 

54 minutes ago, gia said:

Your hair will grow again don't worry 🤍 Think that it's not a permanent change... My hair right now looks awful too (it was purple and obviously it faded into green again 😭). But I'm glad it will grow again (and probably I will dye it again haha).

They say that when girls (or maybe people in general?) decide to cut their hair is because they are going through a change in their life... 🤔

I didn't know your hair was colourful lol I should ask you more about that ! Lol

And you're right woman cut your hair very often when there is change.a lot of woman cut their hair around pregnancy lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...