Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello little monsters

I am starting this topic because i want people to feel better about themselves and just to tell somebody how you day was to help a little bit.

I will start, my day has been good today, i got an xp-pen for school and its a 9/10

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm good. Had a quiz online which I was very worried about but it went great! So far my day's been good. 

How does that XP-pen work? Excited for you <3

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Matt changed the title to Write About Your Day

These days have been hard for me. Practically I feel more down than before. But I know I’ll recorrer from this. I took a break from everything, even the gym. 

Today, I feel okay. I slept well, better than days before. Currently I’m at the CarWash, and I’ll go to my grandma’s house with my mom later today. 

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, tony said:

These days have been hard for me. Practically I feel more down than before. But I know I’ll recorrer from this. I took a break from everything, even the gym. 

Today, I feel okay. I slept well, better than days before. Currently I’m at the CarWash, and I’ll go to my grandma’s house with my mom later today. 

I'm very sorry for your lost, I'm sending you love and a big virtual hug ❤ 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Adeline said:

I'm very sorry for your lost, I'm sending you love and a big virtual hug ❤ 

Thank you, my dear. ❤️ 

sending you back another virtual hug. ❤️

  • Love 1

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

My day is like the other one this week.  I'm tired and I had headaches all weeks including this morning 😔 its 11am and all I want to do is sleep.  But I receive my chromatica k7 so I'm happy anyway lol

  • WOW 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Adeline said:

My day is like the other one this week.  I'm tired and I had headaches all weeks including this morning 😔 its 11am and all I want to do is sleep.  But I receive my chromatica k7 so I'm happy anyway lol

That is so great! You've got something to celebrate :sexy: 

My day's been good so far. Heading back home for Easter 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, gia said:

That is so great! You've got something to celebrate :sexy: 

My day's been good so far. Heading back home for Easter 

Yeah found the good things when we can lol but  my headache is killing me ,  I hope the pill I took gonna be effective soon 

Oh yes its Easter, I forgot ,did you buy chocolate?  Lol 

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Adeline said:

Yeah found the good things when we can lol but  my headache is killing me ,  I hope the pill I took gonna be effective soon 

Oh yes its Easter, I forgot ,did you buy chocolate?  Lol 

hahah I haven't because I don't eat chocolate 😂 I bought a pack of Oreos (that I don't like either) and I'm planning to give them away as an Easter present 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, gia said:

hahah I haven't because I don't eat chocolate 😂 I bought a pack of Oreos (that I don't like either) and I'm planning to give them away as an Easter present 😂

Lol that's good too. I m was supposed to go to see my parents but I was a bit sick this week and with the lockdown and all , I'm gonna stay home. I won't have my Easter chocolate my mom bought me lol i will have them in may 😅

  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Adeline said:

Lol that's good too. I m was supposed to go to see my parents but I was a bit sick this week and with the lockdown and all , I'm gonna stay home. I won't have my Easter chocolate my mom bought me lol i will have them in may 😅

Haha that's not too bad. You'll get to celebrate Easter twice :friday: I'm not a big fan of public holidays and big celebrations to be honest 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, gia said:

Haha that's not too bad. You'll get to celebrate Easter twice :friday: I'm not a big fan of public holidays and big celebrations to be honest 

Me neither but it was the occasion to see my parents and have a nice weekend . I'm not gonna celebrate easter all alone in my appreciate lol 

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...