What instruments can you play?

LittleMonster07

I have a very good instinct (absolute pitch) when it comes to music so I can probably play most instruments very poorly even without proper learning. For a variety of reasons I never trained, so I can only play keyboards somewhat well.

• little_monster_amy changed the title to Can you play any instruments and if so what
  • ★ Moderator

Hey, I play the piano, the guitar, I sing, and I also play an instrument from my country, I'm not sure if anyone who's not from here has ever heard of it, but it's called a tin whistle, and I've also learned to play a little bit of glockenspiel and a bit on these little bell things called Agogo bells as part of a Samba drumming lesson in my drama class at school. And it's not an instrument, but I write songs as well sometimes

• WIG 1

I have always wanted to play the piano, but playing instruments isn't a common practice in my country plus the lessons here are very expensive, so I've never done it unfortunately. Maybe when I have my own place, I'll get a keyboard piano and start self learning, but I'm worried that I'll be too old to learn by then.

• Matt changed the title to What instruments can you play?