Stupid Love anniversary

One year ago today Lady Gaga released “Stupid Love“ as the lead single from Chromatica. The track bowed at #5 on the Billboard Hot 100, marking Gaga‘s highest debut on the chart since 2011, and was certified Platinum in the US. 

20210228_151658.jpg

20210228_151700.jpg

• Love 3

Stupid love will always have a special place in my heart because it was my first single released as a little monster ❤ I love it , and I love the video do much. I wish she used the tribes for more things tho. I loved this idea of tribes 

1 hour ago, chimera2.0 said:

The song deserves much better. Top 3 of the album 

:fun:

I know!! Majority of the little monsters hate it a lot and complain about it being the lead single but I love it so much and I'm glad gaga chose it. 

1 hour ago, Adeline said:

Stupid love will always have a special place in my heart because it was my first single released as a little monster ❤ I love it , and I love the video do much. I wish she used the tribes for more things tho. I loved this idea of tribes 

Same! The tribes can have so many more stories. Imagine a music video for each tribe. The world would collapse. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, dafniye said:

One year ago today Lady Gaga released “Stupid Love“ as the lead single from Chromatica. The track bowed at #5 on the Billboard Hot 100, marking Gaga‘s highest debut on the chart since 2011, and was certified Platinum in the US. 

20210228_151658.jpg

20210228_151700.jpg

Man, what a time to be alive!!! I was so excited 

I love this song and the video. I never understood the hate, specially because if there’s anything the vmas showed is that it’s even better live. I hope it makes the setlist on a future concert. 

6 hours ago, Sassy McSass said:

I love this song and the video. I never understood the hate, specially because if there’s anything the vmas showed is that it’s even better live. I hope it makes the setlist on a future concert. 

The live version had me crying. Mainly because it was the first performance of the era and then because she sounded so good. Gaga was so right when she said that if a song can't be played on a piano, then it's not a great song at all. 

Also, the lip syncing of Stupid Love too during the release of the Haus Labs Stupid Love Palette. That was so cute. 

• Love 1
  • ★ Moderator

I can not believe it’s 1 years already. 😪 I refuse to... 

I’m sad she only performed it once. This song deserved so much more 💔

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg