Why this forum improved my mental health

LittleMonster07

Hello little monsters

I have been feeling nothing but love since i joined this forum, this has been such a kind and loving forum so much accecpance and love.

This forum has really made me love myself a lot more and to accept people a lot more. I never feel embarssed when i post here, so thank you, thank you all ❤️❤️

Edited by little_monster_amy
No tag
  • Love 2

Seany Gaga

I feel the same way. I feel good talking about all the things that bother me and all my mental health problems. I don't feel alone anymore and know that people here not only share the same beliefs as me regarding humanity, but some of them are also going through the same pain so it's a good feeling of companionship ❤️

I'm so glad that you're turning more towards self-love and self-acceptance. I'm proud of you <3

• Love 1

This forum makes me happy because I can share my experiences and hopefully helping people.  Also I love coming here because I feel heard and understood,  and to be honest I come here a lot because I'm feeling less alone and it keeps my mind busy when I'm bored and don't know what to do 

• Love 2

• ★ Administrator

Thank you so much for this kind topic, but let's use this section to discuss about personal things :)

• Matt locked this topic