What are you proud of yourself for?

gia

We often talk about sides of us that need fixing or healing (and I think it's great to work on oneself and try to improve every day 🤍) but, what are you proud of yourself for? 

Are there any obstacles you can proudly say you managed to overcome? 

Let's share our stories trying to keep it positive so we can inspire each other 💪🏼 

• Love 1

25 minutes ago, LittleMonster07 said:

What I am proud of myself for is never giving up and always trying new things that interest me and always trying to put myself out there ❤️💫

That's so nice of you to acknowledge this! I think you should be proud of you as you are 💪🏼 

It's a difficult question , I needed to think to found an answer.  I think I'm proud of myself for having a strong mind,  I've been through awful years, and now I feel like nothing can hurt me that much or not for long 🙂

• Love 2

I'm proud of myself for making it through my earlier teenage years. I had a lot of things happen to me during that time that has traumatized me. It had gotten bad to the point of where I had suicide on my mind 24/7. I had no support at that time, no friends or anything, so I pulled through myself, alone. Looking back now, I don't remember a lot from that time, but what little I do remember is mostly bad stuff. So I'm proud of being stronger anf having faced all that. 

• Love 1

1 minute ago, dafniye said:

I'm proud of myself for making it through my earlier teenage years. I had a lot of things happen to me during that time that has traumatized me. It had gotten bad to the point of where I had suicide on my mind 24/7. I had no support at that time, no friends or anything, so I pulled through myself, alone. Looking back now, I don't remember a lot from that time, but what little I do remember is mostly bad stuff. So I'm proud of being stronger anf having faced all that. 

You definitely should be proud of yourself for being able to hanged on and get trough this ! I'm glad you feel better now and that you are stronger because of it 🙂

20 minutes ago, Adeline said:

It's a difficult question , I needed to think to found an answer.  I think I'm proud of myself for having a strong mind,  I've been through awful years, and now I feel like nothing can hurt me that much or not for long 🙂

That's a good mindset. When you have had a bad life or time period, it changes you indescribably. I'm glad you're okay now though. 

1 minute ago, Adeline said:

You definitely should be proud of yourself for being able to hanged on and get trough this ! I'm glad you feel better now and that you are stronger because of it 🙂

Thank you. I sometimes think to myself that there was no need for all that to happen. But then I remember Gaga's quote about how God showed her pain so that she would be able to help others. Maybe I'll be able to help others in the future and that was my reason too. 

• Love 1

• ★ Senior Moderator

Even though I’m depressed and with a very low self esteem, I’ve been proud of myself with some things. for example, I won 3rd place on a technology fair representing my school nationwide in the website category. Everyone had a partner but I was the only one who participated alone since non of my classmates don’t like tech stuff. That day I wasn’t expecting to win or even place in something, I was totally fine with just participating, but when they announced my name for the third place I was shocked, in tears almost. I was so proud. And also the magazine team for my school won the second place for the magazine category. When we came back from school, everyone was cheering for us, for representing our school, and I felt so happy and proud, 🥲 

Just remembering this again, makes me tearing. I was so proud of myself that day, and I still am. 

• Love 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

3 hours ago, tony said:

Even though I’m depressed and with a very low self esteem, I’ve been proud of myself with some things. for example, I won 3rd place on a technology fair representing my school nationwide in the website category. Everyone had a partner but I was the only one who participated alone since non of my classmates don’t like tech stuff. That day I wasn’t expecting to win or even place in something, I was totally fine with just participating, but when they announced my name for the third place I was shocked, in tears almost. I was so proud. And also the magazine team for my school won the second place for the magazine category. When we came back from school, everyone was cheering for us, for representing our school, and I felt so happy and proud, 🥲 

Just remembering this again, makes me tearing. I was so proud of myself that day, and I still am. 

This is such a nice story! I'm so proud of you, too! :cheering:

• ★ Senior Moderator
3 hours ago, gia said:

This is such a nice story! I'm so proud of you, too! :cheering:

Thank you Queen ❤️ I’ll always remember that day like it was yesterday, hard work pays off. 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…