Shallow has almost reached 1 Billion views on YouTube!

• 1 month later...
  • ★ Senior Moderator
2 hours ago, taygerm said:

We must do it by the end of the year!

Yes! Let’s keep streaming!

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

The success that Shallow has been having in the last 2+ years is insane!! I still remember the first time I heard it, in July/August 2018, and I would have never imagined that it was going to have such incredible success!!

Every time ASIB airs on tv in some countries, the song reaches number 1, no matter how long it has been since its release, everyone loves it 😍😭

• Love 1
48 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

The success that Shallow has been having in the last 2+ years is insane!! I still remember the first time I heard it, in July/August 2018, and I would have never imagined that it was going to have such incredible success!!

Every time ASIB airs on tv in some countries, the song reaches number 1, no matter how long it has been since its release, everyone loves it 😍😭

Definitely noone could ever think it could be so huge and it's just getting bigger and bigger. I think it will end up in the top 2 biggest song in her career. But honestly I think if they have released Always Remember Us This Way as a single it could be the same success as Shallow.

14 hours ago, chimera2.0 said:

Definitely noone could ever think it could be so huge and it's just getting bigger and bigger. I think it will end up in the top 2 biggest song in her career. But honestly I think if they have released Always Remember Us This Way as a single it could be the same success as Shallow.

I agree, I love that song sooo much!!!! It's my favorite from the movie!