Did you like the Lady Gaga Simpsons episode?

I once planned to but back then my English wasn't good enough to watch films without translated subtitle. Now I still haven't watched the episode yet because whenever I remember about the episode I don't have time to watch it but when I have free time I forget to watch the episode. But I've watched some scenes on Facebook and I think it's very interesting and funny.

Of course! I watched the whole show tbh 😅

I really liked the episode! (Unlike most people, sadly. It the least liked episode ever. But Simpsons fans are not too keen when they put pop culture characters in the show, so that didn't surprise me.)

Fun fact, before that episode, she had a voiceless cameo in the show!

EZSTXgeWsAEWYCO?format=jpg&name=medium

• Love 2

• Matt changed the title to Did you like the lady Gaga Simpsons episode?

I dont really like the Simpsons,  probably because its too much connected to American society and facts so I sont understand everything  but I loved this episode lol  I think it was very representative of her , in a simpsons way lol , and I really really really love the monster song ❤❤

• Love 2

Yes of course!!! I love The Simpsons, and I loved the fact that Gaga arrives to Springfield to help Lisa 😍 

My favorite part is when Homer is trying to eat Gaga's meat dress 🤣 and when Lisa get mad at Gaga because she makes people believe that social acceptance and walking on heels are easy 🤣
Then Gaga starts crying and Lisa says "Are you crying glitter?" and Gaga says "Tiny diamonds. Hurts like hell!! 😢 lmao.

I love the songs too haha!

• Love 2
  • LMAO 3

3 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

Yes of course!!! I love The Simpsons, and I loved the fact that Gaga arrives to Springfield to help Lisa 😍 

My favorite part is when Homer is trying to eat Gaga's meat dress 🤣 and when Lisa get mad at Gaga because she makes people believe that social acceptance and walking on heels are easy 🤣
Then Gaga starts crying and Lisa says "Are you crying glitter?" and Gaga says "Tiny diamonds. Hurts like hell!! 😢 lmao.

Hahah exactly! When rain on me MV came and gaga was crying diamonds, I thought about the Simpsons episode

6 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

Hahaha the diamond tears part was so funny 😂 I kind of imagined it and felt the pain though 

• 1 month later...
  • Tony changed the title to Did you like the Lady Gaga Simpsons episode?