Joe Germanotta on the dog situation

"Our whole family is upset and praying Koji and Gustavo are not harmed, help us catch these creeps. Horrible people in LA, shooting someone in order to steal dogs is wrong. It’s like someone took one of your kids.” - Joe Germanotta.

“Just try to be strong and remember that they’re together, they’re comforting each other.” - Joe Germanotta about Koji & Gus to his distraught daughter Lady Gaga during a phone call. via nypost 

• Love 3
56 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

😩😩😭😭😭😭

Can't imagine how gaga must be feeling. All the way over in Italy. Can't check up on Ryan, can't soothe Asia and can't look for koji and Gustav :(

I feel so sad. I’m sure she’s had a horrible day. I hope we can get updates on Ryan. Really hope he’s recovering. Also, I really hope hope they can find those dogs. I know Koji and Gus are her babies and mean a lot to her and to her family. Ryan means a lot to Gaga too. This is just so devastating to me. 💔

• Sad 1

I’m so glad Ryan’s awake and talking to loved ones. Hopefully Gaga can talk to him. I think it would help her to hear his voice. I can’t rest until those dogs are found. I’m so thankful Danny Trejo is helping too and now the FBI. Hopefully Gaga can feel a little more hopeful today knowing so many people are out looking and investigating. I’m really worried about the effect this could have on her. Hopefully she’s with other people who can help her through this.

What Joe said is true, the doggies hopefully are still together and comforting each other. 

I feel so sad... Gaga loves the 3 of them so much 

26 minutes ago, gia said:

What Joe said is true, the doggies hopefully are still together and comforting each other. 

I feel so sad... Gaga loves the 3 of them so much 

Me2 I've had only 4 hours of sleep. I'm so worried for gaga and Ryan and the dogs. I'm praying for the dogs that nothing will happen to them they're like Gaga's children