Losses During The Pandemic

Tan Nazlı

Guys, one of my relatives died couple days ago... It wasn’t a result of covid but a natural death. But it made me think about all those people who passed away during the pandemic, in quarantine... and their loved ones who couldn’t say theşr proper goodbyes. If you have experienced this please share 

Just now, taygerm said:

omg. I'm so sorry for you. one of my family did not get this disease. but most of my friends got caught. stay strong!

Thank you 🙏🏼  I hope no one here experienced a family member’s passing during the pandemic.

I'm so sorry for your loss. They're in a great place now and in rest ❤️

I lost my grandmother due to covid last year. The unfortunate part was she had talked to all of my siblings on phone two days earlier, but I wasn't present then and didn't talk. I'll forever regret not talking to her back then. 

12 minutes ago, dafniye said:

I'm so sorry for your loss. They're in a great place now and in rest ❤️

I lost my grandmother due to covid last year. The unfortunate part was she had talked to all of my siblings on phone two days earlier, but I wasn't present then and didn't talk. I'll forever regret not talking to her back then. 

This story truly breaks my heart... Grandparents are always so sweet and what’s tragic is that we all at sone point experience their deaths. Even the idea of it feels like a nightmare to me 😔🥺

Just now, Tan Nazlı said:

This story truly breaks my heart... Grandparents are always so sweet and what’s tragic is that we all at sone point experience their deaths. Even the idea of it feels like a nightmare to me 😔🥺

Yes they're the sweetest. She was such a great person and in her last days all she cared about was one of her children or grandchildren getting infected by the virus. 

Everybody has to experience death that's a fact but none of us are ready for it. 

1 minute ago, taygerm said:

I hope nothing will happen to my grandma because I love her so much.. sorry for you

Grandmas are the most beautiful and kindest people in the world. I hope we all have the time to share many memories with them..

Just now, Tan Nazlı said:

Grandmas are the most beautiful and kindest people in the world. I hope we all have the time to share many memories with them..

They truly are. The people with the most gentle souls.

2 minutes ago, taygerm said:

I hope nothing will happen to my grandma because I love her so much.. sorry for you

I hope so too. Spend as much time as you can with her and let her know how much she means to you ❤️

1 minute ago, taygerm said:

my grandmother is with me now. she had leg surgery last week and has difficulty walking.

Oh no hope she gets healthy soon! It's a real struggle to have leg problems as it disables you to walk properly ❤️

53 minutes ago, taygerm said:

omg. I'm so sorry for you. one of my family did not get this disease. but most of my friends got caught. stay strong!

How are your friends doing now? One of my best friends got it too and she's a bit better now. 

3 hours ago, dafniye said:

Yes they're the sweetest. She was such a great person and in her last days all she cared about was one of her children or grandchildren getting infected by the virus. 

Everybody has to experience death that's a fact but none of us are ready for it. 

Unfortunately, it’s not possible to be ready when that moment comes 

12 minutes ago, Tan Nazlı said:

Unfortunately, it’s not possible to be ready when that moment comes 

I don't think any amount of preparation can make you ready for that. It's a very devastating feeling and you feel like life doesn't matter anymore. The first few days are the hardest. 

• ★ Senior Moderator

Hello everyone. I’m going to take some days of from the forum and social media. My grandfather got worse from COVID and Doctors just said he’s might not going to make it. And also Gaga’s dogs situation made me feel worse.

I hope to be back soon. Love you all. 
xoxo

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…