Lady Gaga Arrives In Rome

• ★ Administrator

Lady Gaga finally arrived in Rome to shot her upcoming movie 'Gucci'.

The academy-award winner was spotted arriving at her hotel in Rome earlier today. Following previous rumors about a possible apartment in Rome, Lady Gaga surprised everyone with an appearance in Rome.

spacer.png

Lady Gaga will play the leading role in Riddley's Scott upcoming movie "Gucci", alongside A-tier actors such as Al Pacino, Adam Driver and Jared Leto. The movie is expected to be shot in Milan, Florence, Rome and Como. Shooting starts in the first week of March.

View full article

• Love 4
6 hours ago, chimera2.0 said:

Thanks God she showed her hair but will it be the hair colour in the movie? I thought it would look darker than this.

Maybe she'll go darker. I pictured her to have dark black hair when I pictured her in this movie. But maybe they're going with more of a lighter look. 

I was wondering,  since she's in Rome were some monsters lives ,  can it be possible to leave a love and support letter from the behalf of her fans to the reception of her hotel? Without bothering her. Its just a thought 

6 hours ago, Adeline said:

I was wondering,  since she's in Rome were some monsters lives ,  can it be possible to leave a love and support letter from the behalf of her fans to the reception of her hotel? Without bothering her. Its just a thought 

I love this idea! You Romans out there @Matt can we do something? 😍 

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, gia said:

I love this idea! You Romans out there @Matt can we do something? 😍 

It doesn't have to be a big letter, even just a card with a big heart , and some words to let her know we love her and thinking about her. 

Yeah, maybe we can put a character limit for each person, or make people decide what to send to her: a photo, an artwork or a short text. 

@Matt if you agree and need help (maybe you are way too busy to look after everything) I would be very happy to help and take care of this 😍

2 minutes ago, gia said:

Yeah, maybe we can put a character limit for each person, or make people decide what to send to her: a photo, an artwork or a short text. 

@Matt if you agree and need help (maybe you are way too busy to look after everything) I would be very happy to help and take care of this 😍

I was thinking about something simple actually.  Without involving everybody , we all thinking the same way now,  without making this about us but just for her , just sending her love and support 

2 minutes ago, gia said:

You mean like a collective thing? That would be great too! 

Can you quote me when you are talking with me please lol so I have a notification.  No I was just thinking about a simple card with  few words of love and support,  and for the signature just little monsters,  are perhaps LGN little monsters, my idea is to send her love and our behalf because we all feel  the same right now so we would said the same thing,  but it has to be just about her you know,  it doesn't have to be signed.  I don't know if you understand why I'm trying to say lol

33 minutes ago, Adeline said:

Can you quote me when you are talking with me please lol so I have a notification.  No I was just thinking about a simple card with  few words of love and support,  and for the signature just little monsters,  are perhaps LGN little monsters, my idea is to send her love and our behalf because we all feel  the same right now so we would said the same thing,  but it has to be just about her you know,  it doesn't have to be signed.  I don't know if you understand why I'm trying to say lol

Yeah I definitely got it and I think it's a really nice idea!! Let's make it happen 😍

1 minute ago, gia said:

Yeah I definitely got it and I think it's a really nice idea!! Let's make it happen 😍

I didn't want to create a topic for this not become a big thing lol  I'm sure she would appreciate a big thing, but right now I think it's better for her if its something simple.  We just need to found someone in rome to do it  and maybe after founding that person made an announcement that we're gonna do it. I don't know,  it was just a thought to do something kind to show her our love without bothering or overwhelming her. And most importantly,  something she can actually touch and have in her hands 😅

Apparently Gaga left her hotel today 👀 

Do you think she's hiding something?? Or maybe she just doesn't want people to ask her about what happened? 👀 

thehouseofgucci_1614451620832640.thumb.jpg.900014131c736dae4ea09e509a13c2d7.jpg

thehouseofgucci_1614451620832609.thumb.jpg.d78a708eefd508a6786f63f36ae718e2.jpg

1 minute ago, gia said:

Apparently Gaga left her hotel today 👀 

Do you think she's hiding something?? Or maybe she just doesn't want people to ask her about what happened? 👀 

thehouseofgucci_1614451620832640.thumb.jpg.900014131c736dae4ea09e509a13c2d7.jpg

thehouseofgucci_1614451620832609.thumb.jpg.d78a708eefd508a6786f63f36ae718e2.jpg

I thinks it's for protecting her from the virus because she had to do a quarantine ,she must not be exposed 

Just now, Adeline said:

I thinks it's for protecting her from the virus because she had to do a quarantine ,she must not be exposed 

True but she was walking around normally the other day 🤔