Experience with COVID-19

14 minutes ago, Triconoutsold said:

life before covid was soo unsanitary looking back at it

That's true, now we are so obsessed about it, and scared when we touch something. I don't like having this feeling all the time 😭  But at least, when all of this is over, we'll keep doing these things normally.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So a month ago I have gotten covid 19 and I just wanted to share my experience with you all after all it depends from person to person but I will tell how it went for me. So the 1st day I had covid I didn't feel much except having my head hurt a little. Then the 2nd day when I woke up I woke up with a very big headache and it was impossible for me to look at a screen. The 3rd day I began coughing(my throat didn't hurt) and had a bigger appetite. On  the 4th day i lost my scent. On The 5th day my

Thanks ❤️ I know, we are just very frustrated and extremely bored... It's really a shame that they are going so slow with the vaccines.  And I can't think about the fact that in some countries they don't have the vaccine at all 😭

Np❤❤ I share it in the hopes to maybe help someone thats scared to get it ik some people that are really scared and think they are going to die when they get it so I hope I could help them.with this experience. SamebI wasn't scared for me tbh I was scared for the people I came in contact with the last day and was hoping they didn't get infected (no one got infected luckily) I was thinking I was dying for a moment cuz my head hurt that much i thought my brain would be damaged 😭. Ty

Posted Images

Just now, Giulia Monster said:

That's true, now we are so obsessed about it, and scared when we touch something. I don't like having this feeling all the time 😭  But at least, when all of this is over, we'll keep doing these things normally.

what I acutally love is peoeple not breathing behind my neck at the grocery store :DerpGa:

26 minutes ago, Triconoutsold said:

most people are positive for a longer time after they get infect at first! it can even last for a couple of weeks.

Exactly, like I said before, I had covid for 4 weeks straight. I finally got tested negative only last Saturday, same for my parents, we have been in the house for a month.

1 minute ago, Giulia Monster said:

Exactly, like I said before, I had covid for 4 weeks straight. I finally got tested negative only last Saturday, same for my parents, we have been in the house for a month.

yes. people are infectious for about two weeks and that´s where it´s important to isolate and keep distance from others 

1 minute ago, Triconoutsold said:

what I acutally love is peoeple not breathing behind my neck at the grocery store :DerpGa:

True 🤣  or people who get too close to you while they're talking.

I worked at the grocery store for 4 months this past winter, I haven't been that close to covid before. I was at the cashier so I had to touch everything, touch money, and be close to people 😩  (I got covid after, but not while I was working there fortunately).

42 minutes ago, Triconoutsold said:

and the whole school thing is a mess. kids and teachers should´ve been vaccinated at first with the elders so they can go back to school normally. this is gonna have a huge price on all of us which we will be paying for the next years to come

Exactly. Elderly and the kids should be vaccinated first. Our careers are at stake because god knows the kind of learning we're doing at home. 

• ★ Moderator
47 minutes ago, Triconoutsold said:

most people are positive for a longer time after they get infect at first! it can even last for a couple of weeks. that shouldn´t worry you!  and if she´s on blood thinners she should be finde as well!

sending you postiv vibes and praying she gets well soon :kiss:

Thank you my love 🥺 thank you for your wishes 💕 :bff:

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why.