Experience with COVID-19

Gagas_artpoptech

21 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

That's great!!!
Yes the test is horrible, the first time I got it my nose bled 🤦🏻‍♀️ I did covid tests about 3-4 times, I'll do another one in a few days, I hope to be negative this time 😩

I'm so scared about the tests. I already have sinusitis so i can't imagine that big stick going up my nose. 

Yours will be negative! Don't let ypur spirit down, we're here for you ❤️

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• ★ Senior Moderator
28 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

Thanks!!❤️ I will let you know

Thank you ❤️ and please keep taking care of yourself 

• Love 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

• ★ Senior Moderator
3 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

OH MY GOD!!!!!!! I've never been happier!!! Me and my parents just got our Covid test results back and we are all negative after a month!!! I could cry! :sad3: 

Yes!! Celebrate having a dinner at home with them ❤️💕😭:cheering: I’m so happy for you!

• ★ Senior Moderator
10 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

We are finally freeeeeeeee :sad3:

It's such a relief!!!

Now I can’t wait for you to take the vaccine :awards3:

5 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

OH MY GOD!!!!!!! I've never been happier!!! Me and my parents just got our Covid test results back and we are all negative after a month!!! I could cry! :sad3: 

This is such great news! Congratulations! Celebrate it today at home and have fun with your parents ❤️

i had COVID too.My dad was in a hospital(not COVID related) and when he came back 3 days after his negative PCR he was tested positive.We had a test(Wednesday) too but it was negative,then on Friday me and my mom had temperature.In short:all three of us got it but we had only temperature, we didnt loose our smell or taste.I had muscle pain during the first 2 days 

Edited by Tonny

18 minutes ago, dafniye said:

This is such great news! Congratulations! Celebrate it today at home and have fun with your parents ❤️

Thank you!!!! 😭 Tonight it's pizza time 😍🍕

16 minutes ago, Tonny said:

i had COVID too.My dad was in a hospital(not COVID related) and when he came back 3 days after his negative PCR he was tested positive.We had a test(Wednesday) too but it was negative,then on Friday me and my mom had temperature.In short:all three of us got it but we had only temperature, we didnt loose our smell or taste.I had muscle pain during the first 2 days 

I'm glad you all are okay now!!!!
I didn't loose smell or taste (THANK GOD 🤣) either. And I had muscle pain for the first 3/4 days too. I had this weird feeling of pain in my legs and my hips, but the rest of my muscles were fine. I also had strong headache and a feeling of tiredness for a while. I had fever only the first 2 days. 

• Love 1

7 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

I didn't loose smell or taste (THANK GOD 🤣) either. And I had muscle pain for the first 3/4 days too. I had this weird feeling of pain in my legs and my hips, but the rest of my muscles were fine. I also had strong headache and a feeling of tiredness for a while. I had fever only the first 2 days. 

yeah same here about the muscle pain

9 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

That sounds extremely tiring. An uncle of mine got it and he said it was the worst exhaustion he had ever had. His whole body ached and he had a very high fever. 

• ★ Senior Moderator
35 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

Thank God I'm free now!

200.gif

It’s what you deserve  image.gif.57f33fcde6ad6aaabe7b29314a72fdd2.gif

I just got a vaccine appointment for 19th May! I'm so happy! I have been trying to get an appointment for weeks now. My sister got one for 11th May tho, she's a bit earlier than me. But nevertheless, I hope I don't get covid before that! 

• ★ Senior Moderator
3 hours ago, dafniye said:

I just got a vaccine appointment for 19th May! I'm so happy! I have been trying to get an appointment for weeks now. My sister got one for 11th May tho, she's a bit earlier than me. But nevertheless, I hope I don't get covid before that! 

I’m so happy for you! 🙏🏻 please take care during these remaining days. Always protect yourself, wash your hand Wear a mask. 67A5F1E1-4722-491C-ACDB-39252C843FB0.jpeg.7c81b5daa75afd803975ce15cef19d2b.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Tony said:

I’m so happy for you! 🙏🏻 please take care during these remaining days. Always protect yourself, wash your hand Wear a mask. 67A5F1E1-4722-491C-ACDB-39252C843FB0.jpeg.7c81b5daa75afd803975ce15cef19d2b.jpeg

Yes I will! I don't go out of my house either way, so I will try my best to remain safe. 3 of my family members have to go everyday out of necessity of work so that's the only factor

• ★ Senior Moderator
8 minutes ago, dafniye said:

Yes I will! I don't go out of my house either way, so I will try my best to remain safe. 3 of my family members have to go everyday out of necessity of work so that's the only factor

Also my dad, he has to go out for work. I wish we have the vaccine 😔

Just now, Tony said:

Also my dad, he has to go out for work. I wish we have the vaccine 😔

Have you applied anywhere? For us, we had to apply through an app, i had to wake up at 7 am to look for appointments because all the other times the app is really busy. Try an app. Hopefully you get it soon

• ★ Senior Moderator
1 minute ago, dafniye said:

Have you applied anywhere? For us, we had to apply through an app, i had to wake up at 7 am to look for appointments because all the other times the app is really busy. Try an app. Hopefully you get it soon

Well, in my country there are no vaccines. We are waiting for a donation from “Spain” our government has only vaccinated medical personal. I guess we are more likely to buy the vaccine than to wait for the government to do so. 

Just now, Tony said:

Well, in my country there are no vaccines. We are waiting for a donation from “Spain” our government has only vaccinated medical personal. I guess we are more likely to buy the vaccine than to wait for the government to do so. 

That's really unfair for the people who won't be able to afford them. These should be a basic right and they shouldn't come with a price tag. Hopefully Spain donates some soon and you and your family get vaccinated too. 

• ★ Senior Moderator
Just now, dafniye said:

That's really unfair for the people who won't be able to afford them. These should be a basic right and they shouldn't come with a price tag. Hopefully Spain donates some soon and you and your family get vaccinated too. 

Well, actually a lot of people from my country travel to the USA to get vaccinated. It’s horrible that a lot of people from here will likely wait a long long time for the vaccines. In my family we already made the decision to purchase them once they get available for sale here. We won’t wait any longer. 

52 minutes ago, Tony said:

Well, actually a lot of people from my country travel to the USA to get vaccinated. It’s horrible that a lot of people from here will likely wait a long long time for the vaccines. In my family we already made the decision to purchase them once they get available for sale here. We won’t wait any longer. 

Travel to the US? That's.... 

I'm so sorry. That truly sounds horrible. Spending so much money to travel to the US just to get the vaccine.... I know I wouldn't be able to afford that at all.

• ★ Senior Moderator
41 minutes ago, dafniye said:

Travel to the US? That's.... 

I'm so sorry. That truly sounds horrible. Spending so much money to travel to the US just to get the vaccine.... I know I wouldn't be able to afford that at all.

It is what it is my dear. 😭 

I just hope to at least buy the vaccines. So, I can be calmed about this situation. My dad is the priority tbh. 

44 minutes ago, Tony said:

It is what it is my dear. 😭 

I just hope to at least buy the vaccines. So, I can be calmed about this situation. My dad is the priority tbh. 

Your dad will be safe ❤️❤️ keep wearing the masks, gloves, do social distancing and don't go anywhere unless it's necessary.