Experience with COVID-19

Gagas_artpoptech

9 minutes ago, taygerm said:

oh sis, I never do it cause I suffer when I do:glasses3:

Are you me because same. I know it's good for my body but I honestly don't have the time. When I have the time I don't have the energy. 

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Gagas_artpoptech said:

Ok I will do that sounds like a good idea ty🥰

Glad to be of help. I was taking a break from working out nowadays because I have been feeling a little blue but noe talking about it has motivated me and I'll start again from tomorrow too.

I'm way more productive when I have exercised. 

4 minutes ago, dafniye said:

Glad to be of help. I was taking a break from working out nowadays because I have been feeling a little blue but noe talking about it has motivated me and I'll start again from tomorrow too.

I'm way more productive when I have exercised. 

Yesss omg do it!! Certainly if it makes you feel better❤❤

• ★ Senior Moderator

My parents and I have been taking care a lot. But we have a liquor store and I’m always afraid. 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

Just now, tony said:

My parents and I have been taking care a lot. But we have a liquor store and I’m always afraid. 

Take extra care. The essential workers and the people with shops are at such high risk. Hope everyone in your family remains safe ❤️

• ★ Senior Moderator

Some friends and family members have been tested positive for COVID 19. I’m really scared about this situation, I think I got it but without any symptoms. 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

7 minutes ago, taygerm said:

My family and I didn't get this disease. I hope we don't get caught. I'm afraid for this

I hope you all stay safe. Just remember the precautions. Social distance. Wear a mask. Wash your hands. And try to stay indoors as much as possible unless for absolute necessity 

Edited by dafniye

Just now, taygerm said:

I don't go out unless necessary. If I go, I wear my mask and follow the social distance rule

Great. I wish everyone followed the rules like that. The world would be a much safer place. 

1 minute ago, taygerm said:

It will be much better for everyone in the world to follow the social distance rule. 

But the dumb people don't listen. The pandemic isn't real for them 🤦🏼‍♀️

35 minutes ago, dafniye said:

They don’t care about other people, i hope they realise the reality before it affects them personally 

2 minutes ago, Judas said:

They don’t care about other people, i hope they realise the reality before it affects them personally 

Yeah exactly. But maybe if they're selfish enough, they won't even care then. 

1 hour ago, dafniye said:

Yeah exactly. But maybe if they're selfish enough, they won't even care then. 

I just hope that everyone stays safe and healthy in this time 

Thank for sharing your story. My neighbor are in a lockdown but none of the people I know have Covid-19. The survive rate of patients with this virus is very high but I'm very afraid of getting one because I live with my grandma who has Alzheimer.

7 hours ago, dafniye said:

I have only read about it online but apparently you can do it by intaking citrus like oranges lemons etc. Exercising, getting a good amount of sleep, not smoking and not taking huge amounts of alcohol are also other ways. 

Red Bell Peppers, Broccoli, garlic and vegetables mostly help too. 

Well I domt do any bad stuff for my health I just gotta eat more healthy

5 hours ago, taygerm said:

daily reminder: wear a mask and stay healthy. pay attention to social distance! stay strong and safe

Yes❤❤

6 hours ago, dafniye said:

Yeah some people are really stupid smh🤦‍♂️

4 hours ago, Judas said:

I just hope that everyone stays safe and healthy in this time 

Me too🥺

8 minutes ago, taygerm said:

take care of yourself! ily

Ily2 take care❤❤!!

3 hours ago, chimera2.0 said:

Thank for sharing your story. My neighbor are in a lockdown but none of the people I know have Covid-19. The survive rate of patients with this virus is very high but I'm very afraid of getting one because I live with my grandma who has Alzheimer.

Yw I hope I can help some people with it❤❤. Stay very safe I hope your grandma won't be affected🥺❤❤

6 hours ago, taygerm said:

It will be much better for everyone in the world to follow the social distance rule. 

I agree

7 hours ago, dafniye said:

Are you me because same. I know it's good for my body but I honestly don't have the time. When I have the time I don't have the energy. 

You should do at first my body hurts like hell but that goes over after a few days. 

2 minutes ago, taygerm said:

thank u so much! we have a bestie 

Np❤❤ You guys deserve the world

7 hours ago, tony said:

Ow no🥺stay very safe pls I hope it won't affect you all❤❤

8 hours ago, taygerm said:

I don't go out unless necessary. If I go, I wear my mask and follow the social distance rule

That's good!! Keep it like that❤

8 hours ago, dafniye said:

Great. I wish everyone followed the rules like that. The world would be a much safer place. 

Yes I agree❤🥺

Wear a mask guys and don't have social contact!!

5 hours ago, chimera2.0 said:

Oh no. Hope everything goes well. Stay safe and take extra care of her :(

2 hours ago, Gagas_artpoptech said:

Well I domt do any bad stuff for my health I just gotta eat more healthy

Yes❤❤

Yeah some people are really stupid smh🤦‍♂️

Me too🥺

Yeah it's good. Just be more careful. You can never be too careful. Hope great health for you ❤️

2 minutes ago, Tan Nazlı said:

It’s scary that covid will last more than two years possibly in some places in the world... 

Yeah especially in underdeveloped and developing countries :(

1 hour ago, dafniye said:

Oh no. Hope everything goes well. Stay safe and take extra care of her :(

Thank you. In my country everybody who's positive with Covid will have to go to isolation place but she's not able to leave home due to her condition so in my family only my mum go outside every 3 days to buy food and we're all stay at home.

3 minutes ago, chimera2.0 said:

Thank you. In my country everybody who's positive with Covid will have to go to isolation place but she's not able to leave home due to her condition so in my family only my mum go outside every 3 days to buy food and we're all stay at home.

Wash the groceries very carefully because covid can get attached to nonliving materials too. Sending you love and prayers ❤️