Experience with COVID-19

So a month ago I have gotten covid 19 and I just wanted to share my experience with you all after all it depends from person to person but I will tell how it went for me. So the 1st day I had covid I didn't feel much except having my head hurt a little. Then the 2nd day when I woke up I woke up with a very big headache and it was impossible for me to look at a screen. The 3rd day I began coughing(my throat didn't hurt) and had a bigger appetite. On  the 4th day i lost my scent. On The 5th day my headache was gone completely but my back started hurting like crazy. I got my scent back after a week and I stopped coughing after a month. If you ever get covid just know It'll be ok and try to stay positive. I was listening to a lot of music(when my headache was gone) and was dancing even tho I was sick so stay positive monsters in what ever situation you may be sending lots of love ❤❤❤❤

• Love 1
  • Sad 1
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So a month ago I have gotten covid 19 and I just wanted to share my experience with you all after all it depends from person to person but I will tell how it went for me. So the 1st day I had covid I didn't feel much except having my head hurt a little. Then the 2nd day when I woke up I woke up with a very big headache and it was impossible for me to look at a screen. The 3rd day I began coughing(my throat didn't hurt) and had a bigger appetite. On  the 4th day i lost my scent. On The 5th day my

Thanks ❤️ I know, we are just very frustrated and extremely bored... It's really a shame that they are going so slow with the vaccines.  And I can't think about the fact that in some countries they don't have the vaccine at all 😭

Np❤❤ I share it in the hopes to maybe help someone thats scared to get it ik some people that are really scared and think they are going to die when they get it so I hope I could help them.with this experience. SamebI wasn't scared for me tbh I was scared for the people I came in contact with the last day and was hoping they didn't get infected (no one got infected luckily) I was thinking I was dying for a moment cuz my head hurt that much i thought my brain would be damaged 😭. Ty

Posted Images

• ★ Moderator

Thanks for sharing your experience. 

I'm not really scared of the virus but thinking I can cause the death of others terrifies me.

It's nice to read experiences but also weird because there are many different cases so you never know what you'll get in case of an infection 😩

I'm glad you're okay! Stay healthy and safe.

• Love 1
Just now, LittleMouse said:

Thanks for sharing your experience. 

I'm not really scared of the virus but thinking I can cause the death of others terrifies me.

It's nice to read experiences but also weird because there are many different cases so you never know what you'll get in case of an infection 😩

I'm glad you're okay! Stay healthy and safe.

Np❤❤ I share it in the hopes to maybe help someone thats scared to get it ik some people that are really scared and think they are going to die when they get it so I hope I could help them.with this experience.

SamebI wasn't scared for me tbh I was scared for the people I came in contact with the last day and was hoping they didn't get infected (no one got infected luckily)

I was thinking I was dying for a moment cuz my head hurt that much i thought my brain would be damaged 😭.

Tysm❤❤you 2 ❤

• Love 1
  • Sad 1

Thank you for sharing this! I'm so glad you're okay now and are healthy. It must have been really scary to have contacted it and also you must be scared that you might give it to someone else too. 

Just now, dafniye said:

Thank you for sharing this! I'm so glad you're okay now and are healthy. It must have been really scary to have contacted it and also you must be scared that you might give it to someone else too. 

Yw ❤❤ and ty🥰. Yes I was scared a lot but I stayed at home didn't go out for a single minute during 3 weeks

Just now, taygerm said:

I will take care to lose weight. because I really want to lose weight

Yess i believe in you❤❤I hope you can reach your dream body 

Just now, Gagas_artpoptech said:

Yw ❤❤ and ty🥰. Yes I was scared a lot but I stayed at home didn't go out for a single minute during 3 weeks

Glad to know that you were responsible in that regard. 

I wanted to ask, did you get the mutated one? 

• Sad 1

No no no I got the 1st covid 

Ah okay. Be careful now as I have read that the people who got infected with the first covid are now getting infected with the second one too. 

Just now, dafniye said:

Ah okay. Be careful now as I have read that the people who got infected with the first covid are now getting infected with the second one too. 

Omg really?? I'm kinda scared now😭

Just now, taygerm said:

I hope the mutated doesn't infect you

I hope so too😖

Omg really?? I'm kinda scared now😭

I hope so too😖

Don't be scared! Just take the precautions, wear a mask, wash your hands and if it's possible stay inside the more you can. Also, try to strengthen your immune system too. 

• Sad 1
5 minutes ago, dafniye said:

Don't be scared! Just take the precautions, wear a mask, wash your hands and if it's possible stay inside the more you can. Also, try to strengthen your immune system too. 

I do all that😭. How can I strengthen my immune system?

I do all that😭. How can I strengthen my immune system?

I have only read about it online but apparently you can do it by intaking citrus like oranges lemons etc. Exercising, getting a good amount of sleep, not smoking and not taking huge amounts of alcohol are also other ways. 

Red Bell Peppers, Broccoli, garlic and vegetables mostly help too. 

2 minutes ago, Gagas_artpoptech said:

Ohhh okkk well I do exercise not a lot but like 15 minutes

That's good too. Just try increasing it bit by bit like 16 tomorrow, and then 17 aftermorrow until you reavh half an hour or whatever you feel comfortable with.