How do i make a banner behind my profile picture

LittleMonster07

Question

16 answers to this question

Hi! If you could go to your profile, there are two options on top where the banner is supposed to be. Click on the pictures (the right one) and you'll be able to select a picture for it. 

Hope it helps ❤️

4 minutes ago, LittleMonster07 said:

You mean the edit profile button, because when I click that it just says my birthday And social profiles.

Screenshot_20210224_190031_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.4fc1f25d4bbc62722cd06359fee01781.jpgyou see my banner there are two options beneath the search bar. The one on the far right is the one. 

2 minutes ago, dafniye said:

Screenshot_20210224_190031_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.4fc1f25d4bbc62722cd06359fee01781.jpgyou see my banner there are two options beneath the search bar. The one on the far right is the one. 

Thank you, i now know where it is but... I don't have it??? 

Just now, LittleMonster07 said:

Maybe it has to do with my rank?

Seany Gaga

5 minutes ago, LittleMonster07 said:

Maybe it has to do with my rank?

Oh maybe yeah! That might also play a part. Try increasing your rank and see if the option becomes available. 

Just now, LittleMonster07 said:

Thank you, and how do I increase my rank, by posting? because I'm new to this forum.

You can increase it by commenting, posting and just being an active member then your community reputation will increase

Just now, dafniye said:

You can increase it by commenting, posting and just being an active member then your community reputation will increase

Oh wait my bad, community reputation is increased when people like you stuff or react to it

• Love 1

1 minute ago, dafniye said:

Oh wait my bad, community reputation is increased when people like you stuff or react to it

ok thank you

• Love 1

Seany Gaga

Not to bother anybody again but, i can only post in a few topics (witch are: Museum of fan art, Audio, Pictures & videos, Assets, support) i was able to post in more topics but I don't know what happened. Do i have to up my rank.

Seany Gaga

12 minutes ago, LittleMonster07 said:

Not to bother anybody again but, i can only post in a few topics (witch are: Museum of fan art, Audio, Pictures & videos, Assets, support) i was able to post in more topics but I don't know what happened. Do i have to up my rank.

The mental health forum opens only after you have had a content count of 100 and above. The rest I don't know maybe it's an issue with the website, or maybe the rules may have changed and you might need more content count to participate. Usually the Questions and opinions and forums like that are open for use? 🤔

Just now, dafniye said:

The mental health forum opens only after you have had a content count of 100 and above. The rest I don't know maybe it's an issue with the website, or maybe the rules may have changed and you might need more content count to participate. Usually the Questions and opinions and forums like that are open for use? 🤔

Ok, idk i will look into it

Seany Gaga

• ★ Moderator
7 minutes ago, LittleMonster07 said:

We were experiencing a lot of spam topics from new members, so the settings were changed so that members can only create new topics in sections other than the ones you mentioned once their content count reaches 100.

I also just want to let you all know that I'm locking this topic as it has already been answered by @dafniye and @Adeline. You can continue your conversation in dms if you wish.