Lady Gaga at the Oscars 2019

• ★ Senior Moderator

Two years ago today Lady Gaga attended the 2019 Academy Awards. Do you remember this magical day? One of her biggest wishes came true. Let’s recap everything from the event.

GaGa arriving to the red carpet:

GaGa in the audience: 

GaGa and Bradley performing Shallow (An Iconic moment in Gaga’s career): 

Can we get 1B views for this performance?

Olivia Colman thanking Lady Gaga during her acceptance speech (iconic meme): 

Shallow getting the award for “Best Original Song”: 

Backstage and press room:

After parties: 

So that’s it! What was your favorite moment from this day? 
To me, definitely Gaga and Madonna’s photo. Two Italian icons. 

• Love 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

• ★ Senior Moderator
11 minutes ago, dafniye said:

Yesss I hope she does. And this time for Best actress ❤️

OMG 😍 Imagine if Gaga wins it. I would be so happy and crying 😭❤️ Lady Gaga has shown us that she is a great actress. This is the perfect opportunity to win. 

4 minutes ago, tony said:

OMG 😍 Imagine if Gaga wins it. I would be so happy and crying 😭❤️ Lady Gaga has shown us that she is a great actress. This is the perfect opportunity to win. 

Yesss. She deserves it so much honestly. She's already proven it with a TV show and a film.

She deserved an Oscar for her role in A Star Is Born so much. But what's done is done so now we can only hope for an Oscar in the Gucci Movie.

Her Shallow performance with Bradley is definitely not my favorite in term of vocal. But their chemistry really got everyone. The way the video of it still getting hundreds thousands of views daily on YouTube really show how wonderful their performance is.

4 minutes ago, taygerm said:

I didn't like Bradley's vocals in that performance. but Lady Gaga looked flawless!

It's the first time he had been performed on such stage so it's quite understandable.And tbh Gaga vocal in the performance wasn't 100% perfect as she was so nervous too because it's one of the most important moment in her life.

17 minutes ago, chimera2.0 said:

Her Shallow performance with Bradley is definitely not my favorite in term of vocal. But their chemistry really got everyone. The way the video of it still getting hundreds thousands of views daily on YouTube really show how wonderful their performance is.

Their chemistry got everybody sizzling. And she still didn't get an oscar for best actress 🤣

• ★ Senior Moderator
1 hour ago, chimera2.0 said:

The way the video of it still getting hundreds thousands of views daily on YouTube really show how wonderful their performance is.

And the fake fans collapsed because of the video getting more views than their favorite videos. Those people just need to support Gaga and don’t spread unnecessary hate. 

1 minute ago, tony said:

And the fake fans collapsed because of the video getting more views than their favorite videos. Those people just need to support Gaga and don’t spread unnecessary hate. 

Charts fan are really the worst. I mean we will be so happy if she has commercial success and still support if she doesn't but if you solely stan her for charts you are not a real fan.

• ★ Senior Moderator
Just now, chimera2.0 said:

Charts fan are really the worst. I mean we will be so happy if she has commercial success and still support if she doesn't but if you solely stan her for charts you are not a real fan.

Specific album I’m not going to mention fans are the worst. If you are a real super fan you’ll support everything she does, not matter what. And I’m totally agree with your comment. Charts are not everything. 

3575BDD2-D836-44A2-AE31-B9C3CB4D0B9E.thumb.jpeg.a22f5e81e08781a9d11b33a1ead688c1.jpeg

• Love 1

• ★ Senior Moderator
On 2/24/2021 at 1:59 PM, gia said:

Aww thank you for making such a great post! She looked so beautiful! I love her so much 🥲 I was SO proud of her! 🤍 

Anytime ❤️ 

This is always great to remember. We all were so proud of her! And I can’t wait to see her happy again with the new movie.