A Gaga music video that didn’t turn out the way you wanted it to be?

hathout

I think we all imagine music videos in our heads and sometimes they don’t live up to our expectations. I want you guys to share with me MV concepts you’ve had for Gaga songs that do have mvs but they’re not close to as interesting as your concepts.

Hi everyone.  

I think I wish there was a continuation after the stupid love video too. There is so much possibilities and stories who can be made. Maybe one day.. 

I imagine a story line about Alice in wonderland for Alice, obviously,  it would be not a big surprise about the theme but in a gaga way it could be awsome lol

I remember expecting Judas to be more controversial. If I recall correctly, it was supposed to be but there were "artistic differences" between her and boomkack. I still love it, though.

And SL, I felt like the previews had some type of "alien warrior woman falls in love with human from a different tribe and it's forbidden" type of vibes. Or maybe that was wishful thinking lol. What we got was cute though.

I was underwhelmed by Stupid Love. I mean the tribes had potential for a nice story. But there was only Gaga and the kindness punks ceasing fights.

Like, what were the motifs to fight in the first place?

I also think one or two other locations would've been interesting.

• TEA 1

I understand that it was shot on an iPhone for promotional reasons so already they were kind of limited but, Stupid Love wasn’t what I expected it to be. 

When I first saw that leaked image in January I thought we were going to get a storyline of Gaga’s tribe, the Kindness Punks stopping all the chaos and hate in the world with energy or something, but instead it was just Gaga throwing two of them to the ground and a massive dance break. I respect it for what it is though! 

Telephone.

The prison setting threw me off and surprised me big time.

The Fame videos, you can think of what they are gonna look like based on the title and the song. Just Dance (partying), Poker Face (Poker game), LoveGame (subway) etc.

I honestly think Telephone's MV elevated the song from a pop banger to a pop classic. Well done. 

Btw, I was expecting club scenes haha.

• Matt featured this topic

I guess it's less sophisticated but I like it,  its relevant with the song about an authentic subject.  What I love about it , its we clearly can see she had joy to make it and she realised a dream with the fire escape.  The way she dance it's really authentic 

• Love 1

• 1 month later...