Eating disorder and Body dysmorphia

8 minutes ago, taygerm said:

I'm worried about my coming from time to time. I want to be Gaga's stylist but I don't know if she will accept me. When I think about this, I stop and get scared. Then I get inspired and ambitious!

Don't ever stop. Do you best and work hard. I'm sure if you'll improve yourself and are ambitious enough gaga will love your work. 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Eating and fitness is a very important part of mental health...

At the end of the day there’s no rule book... every should eat as they want 

We should all understand as a community that it doesn’t matter what other think of us and our body as long as we are happy with the way we look

3 minutes ago, taygerm said:

I believe you will do that. You can be fine too because you deserve it. I wish the best for you. ily

Yes I believe with the time coming it may be not as harsh and scary as what I've always thought. I really trying now and I also get many support from my best friends and from lovely people here.

4 minutes ago, dafniye said:

Don't ever stop. Do you best and work hard. I'm sure if you'll improve yourself and are ambitious enough gaga will love your work. 

I will never stop, I will keep chasing my dreams. I hope my gaga likes my job because I want it so much. :(

Just now, taygerm said:

I will never stop, I will keep chasing my dreams. I hope my gaga likes my job because I want it so much. :(

Yes she will! That's the attitude we like to see. Just be confident and put your heart to your work. There will be many struggles along the way and you might experience failure too, but that doesn't mean you should ever, ever give up. 

1 minute ago, dafniye said:

Yes she will! That's the attitude we like to see. Just be confident and put your heart to your work. There will be many struggles along the way and you might experience failure too, but that doesn't mean you should ever, ever give up. 

I can fail this way, I admit. but if I fail I will continue to fight for the best. it will always be like this:sad2:

To anyone here struggling with this, stay strong. I believe in you and you are amazing

6 hours ago, chimera2.0 said:

You can try to improve your physical being by drink water or do excessive. These can also boost your mood.Remember to have enoug of sleep is important too.

yes sleep and water are so important