How did lockdown affect your mental health?

To be totally honest thanks to lockdown my mental health has really improved. Ik some you had a really hard time this lockdown but just know It'll be over soon. I'm used to the lockdown lifestyle, I always stay at home and never go out even before lockdown so I was pretty happy being in lockdown cuz I could isolate myself from all the shi*y people in my school and focus on myself for a while. Did lockdown affect you in a good way or in a bad way?

Lockdown affected me positively and negatively. Positively that I got more time to do things I actually enjoy but negatively because I feel I have missed out on lots of schoolwork

3 minutes ago, Judas said:

Lockdown affected me positively and negatively. Positively that I got more time to do things I actually enjoy but negatively because I feel I have missed out on lots of schoolwork

Yes I feel ya on that one. I also feel like that I'm very lost in my studies now cuz of online and all the distractions at home

12 minutes ago, Gagas_artpoptech said:

Yes I feel ya on that one. I also feel like that I'm very lost in my studies now cuz of online and all the distractions at home

Yess it's so hard to study and learn at home because of how many distractions there are :( 

1 minute ago, Gagas_artpoptech said:

It's very annoying tbh 😓. But all this will be overr soon

I hope so! If we stay at home and wear a mask we can help this end sooner :)

• Matt locked this topic