Experience with psychiatrists

Hello every one, I’m creating this thread because I would like to know if you have had any experience with psychiatrists.

I’m think a lot of getting professional help with one, and reading your experiences will help me a lot.

Thanks for your replies. 

• Love 1

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello every one, I’m creating this thread because I would like to know if you have had any experience with psychiatrists. I’m think a lot of getting professional help with one, and reading your experiences will help me a lot. Thanks for your replies. 

Therapy really helped me, I highly recommend. You just need to found the therapist who Is right for you.

I’m getting very interested to go to the psychiatrist. I think it’s the right time, but I’ll go to the psychologist first, just to get a reference and see how it works.  I’m glad you have had a great experience! I’m proud of you!

Posted Images

I haven't got any mental help yet, but I wanted to thank you for creating this because as you know I've been wanting to get one too.

Will be following this thread ❤️

2 minutes ago, taygerm said:

I have been going to a psychiatrist for a long time and she helps me with everything. I use several medications for anxiety. But I can't go because of the pandemic, so I feel so bad. Sometimes my stomach hurts due to anxiety.

I thought most of the psychiatrists and therapists had shifted to online therapy for the time being? 

1 minute ago, taygerm said:

Yes it is but  because of my school and some work i can't do it online :/

Oh that's sad ! Sending you love. 

You can talk to us whenever you have anxiety and we'll help you the best way we can. 

It helps to talk with someone if you don't have anyone to talk to you trust

50 minutes ago, dafniye said:

I haven't got any mental help yet, but I wanted to thank you for creating this because as you know I've been wanting to get one too.

You should try go to a psychiatrist. It really helps to talk with someone if you don't have anyone you trust and can confess to

1 hour ago, Gagas_artpoptech said:

It helps to talk with someone if you don't have anyone to talk to you trust

You should try go to a psychiatrist. It really helps to talk with someone if you don't have anyone you trust and can confess to

I'm trying to, thank you ❤️

2 hours ago, dafniye said:

If you want or need help I hope I get it :) You're so brave 🤍🤍🤍 

2 minutes ago, Adeline said:

Therapy really helped me, I highly recommend. You just need to found the therapist who Is right for you.

Yes I agree. It would be a long trip to the goal but we will surely reach it with commitment and bravery.

4 hours ago, Judas said:

If you want or need help I hope I get it :) You're so brave 🤍🤍🤍 

Thank you. I'm trying to get it. 

3 hours ago, chimera2.0 said:

Yes I agree. It would be a long trip to the goal but we will surely reach it with commitment and bravery.

True. It's a lot of hardwork and takes courage to battle your traumas. 

13 hours ago, Adeline said:

Yes they help a lot when you have no one that listens to you

16 hours ago, dafniye said:

I thought most of the psychiatrists and therapists had shifted to online therapy for the time being? 

No here In Belgium we can still go to the psychiatrist in person just have to keep distance 

4 hours ago, chimera2.0 said:

Luckily we will never be alone with the support of everyone!

Yes that's true, and I'm very thankful for it ❤️

1 hour ago, Gagas_artpoptech said:

No here In Belgium we can still go to the psychiatrist in person just have to keep distance 

Oh that's good. At least the patients don't have to suffer. 

2 hours ago, Gagas_artpoptech said:

That's amazing. Mental health is a very important problem especially during the pandemic. Your government did a great job!