Jump to content

Your favorite interviews during Chromatica era


Recommended Posts

During Chromatica era Lady Gaga has done many interviews:

-The Tonight Show: At Home Edition

mdyHEKT7OTpGES8RGt2C-mwELRCaALBcbpw0Eu9YTe8ebC37Rf60j47pHE_hgvZpylAr=s152

-The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at Home

lady-gaga-speaks-at-who-media-briefing.jpg

-Jimmy Kimmel Live! From His House

WM2N3R7AONFM3FNVJGKTUFEZRA.jpg

-Beats 1

Lady Gaga Talks Mental Health and Making 'Chromatica' with Zane Lowe -  Variety

-CBS Sunday Morning

See Lady Gaga Talk 'Chromatica,' New Book on 'CBS Sunday Morning' - Rolling  Stone

-People TV

Lady Gaga & Born This Way Foundation - Channel Kindness: Stories of Kindness  and Community Hardcover Book, Books & Stationery, Non-Fiction on Carousell

-Good Morning America

Lady Gaga Talks 'Channel Kindness' Book with Good Morning America - Little  Monsters Official

-Japanese release of Chromatica

Lady Gaga's Interview for the Japanese Release of Chromatica - YouTube

-911 LG exclusive interview

Lady Gaga - 911 Behind The Scenes(LG OLED)music video - YouTube

-Lady Gaga and Lamborghini

Gaga Media ▽🦄 (@GagaMediaDotNet) | Twitter

What do you think was the most memorable?

Mine's the CBS interview where she opened up about the darkness she had gone through.

Edited by chimera2.0
Link to post

I definitely love every interview with Zane Lowe cause they are so deep and she gives so much details about her albums, her life and issues (same with the interview they did when Joanne came out):

I like this one for CBS even if it makes me cry all the time 😭

And finally I love the one she did with Tiziano Ferro for and Italian Radio called RTL 😍 I know it sucks cause they translated it in Italian 😒 but the interview is really good and you can put subtitles in English or in your language if you wanna watch it 😁

 

  • Love 1
Link to post
8 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

And finally I love the one she did with Tiziano Ferro for and Italian Radio called RTL 😍 I know it sucks cause they translated it in Italian 😒 but the interview is really good and you can put subtitles in English or in your language if you wanna watch it 😁

 

oh I forgot about this one. 

the Beast 1 is super detail but my English is not good so there are some parts of that interview I don't understand.

Link to post
6 minutes ago, Loloreanne said:

I love CBS for the fact that she  talk about her darkness, beast1 was really long and interresting and I love the fact that she did a  interview for almost one radio for each country.

that two is definitely the best! If it was not for the pandemic she would have done a lot more. Hope we will be lucky the next era.

  • Love 1
Link to post
25 minutes ago, Loloreanne said:

I love CBS for the fact that she  talk about her darkness, beast1 was really long and interresting and I love the fact that she did a  interview for almost one radio for each country.

CBS really brought out the dark stuff and I was in tears the whole interview. Plus she looked so stunning ❤️

I think it takes a real brave person to open up about their past and their struggles. 

  • Love 1
Link to post

And yes, the CBS Sunday morning one is very emotional. But I liked it because it was telling her all the bad stuff she has been through and that’s why I likened it because it takes a big man/woman to have problems and tackle them but it takes a bigger man/woman to just tell people about them. That’s why I loved the interview, and that’s why I’m so proud of lady Gaga for that, God bless her ❤️❤️

  • Love 1
Link to post
2 minutes ago, LittleMonster07 said:

And yes, the CBS Sunday morning one is very emotional. But I liked it because it was telling her all the bad stuff she has been through and that’s why I likened it because it takes a big man/woman to have problems and tackle them but it takes a bigger man/woman to just tell people about them. That’s why I loved the interview, and that’s why I’m so proud of lady Gaga for that, God bless her ❤️❤️

That one was so meaningful and unforgettable because we get to know more about her as a person.

Link to post
Just now, numb the flame said:

I lowkey thought Gaga Radio would be more 50% of her talking 50% music but it was more 15% of her talking and 85% music but Yanno

Tell me why i was surprised when during the first episode of Gaga Radio I heard music. I mean that's what radios are for and that's what gaga does, but I dunno it took me off-guard lol

Link to post
Just now, dafniye said:

Tell me why i was surprised when during the first episode of Gaga Radio I heard music. I mean that's what radios are for and that's what gaga does, but I dunno it took me off-guard lol

Like I totally understand why she played the DJ mixes but I would've preferred 45 minutes of her talking with 15 minutes of the DJ mixes.

Link to post
1 minute ago, numb the flame said:

Like I totally understand why she played the DJ mixes but I would've preferred 45 minutes of her talking with 15 minutes of the DJ mixes.

Nonetheless, it was still so cool.

Although, now that we're talking about it, where the heck did Chromatica TV go?? 

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...