Abandonment issues

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That would be a huge help as I have always wanted to know why he is the way he is. Thanks for the input! ❤️

I have huge abandonment issues, and the source is mainly my childhood.  How do you cope with them? I feel like everyone; my family, my best friend, my other friends are going to leave me one day. Or that the love and affection they show is just for show and tell and a facade. How do I stop thinking so negatively. I have this nagging thought in my mind that everybody will leave me one day and that in the near future I will be alone. 

Thank you. I have found that talking about my problems here gives me quite a relief, so I'm quite happy ❤️   Today and always ❤️

Posted Images

Just now, Gagas_artpoptech said:

Omggg thats funny cuz my mom's bday is also In may!!!😭😭tysm I wish the same for you ❤

Haha that's like the opposite for both of us. Thank you. I always cry on my birthdays so I don't know if this year will be any different lol

I actually don't look forward to them anymore because it just becomes a sad day. 

Just now, dafniye said:

Haha that's like the opposite for both of us. Thank you. I always cry on my birthdays so I don't know if this year will be any different lol

I actually don't look forward to them anymore because it just becomes a sad day. 

Well my birthdays are pretty non existent cuz we can't celebrate birthdays cuz it's a sin apparently 😔. Your 18th bday is very special tho🥺 make it a great day pls

2 minutes ago, dafniye said:

Why do you cry at your birthdays?

1 minute ago, Gagas_artpoptech said:

Well my birthdays are pretty non existent cuz we can't celebrate birthdays cuz it's a sin apparently 😔. Your 18th bday is very special tho🥺 make it a great day pls

We don't celebrate either. I've never had a birthday party nor proper presents. I sometimes get a cake, sometimes I don't. 

2 minutes ago, Tan Nazlı said:

Why do you cry at your birthdays?

I don't know. The day always turns out horrible. Sometimes my father makes it horrible for me, sometimes life does. Everything goes wrong, sometimes people I expected to remember don't remember.

• Sad 1

We don't celebrate either. I've never had a birthday party nor proper presents. I sometimes get a cake, sometimes I don't. 

I don't know. The day always turns out horrible. Sometimes my father makes it horrible for me, sometimes life does. Everything goes wrong, sometimes people I expected to remember don't remember.

I'm so sorry for you🥺❤. Go do something nice for yourself on your bday this year🥺❤❤❤

Just now, Gagas_artpoptech said:

I'm so sorry for you🥺❤. Go do something nice for yourself on your bday this year🥺❤❤❤

Thank you. I thought about baking a gaga cake for my birthday this year, inspired by Chromatica. If I do make it and it turns out successful, I'll post it here. 

You should also do something fun for yourself. 17 is a great year to turn to so you should make it memorable. 

Thank you. I thought about baking a gaga cake for my birthday this year, inspired by Chromatica. If I do make it and it turns out successful, I'll post it here. 

You should also do something fun for yourself. 17 is a great year to turn to so you should make it memorable. 

17 is not that special to me its just 1 year till im.18 for me 18 is the most special birthday ever. Can't wait to see it🥰!!

On 2/25/2021 at 8:38 AM, dafniye said:

That’s wonderful! Please take pictures! I hope it you’re out successful! Fingers crossed 🤞 

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

1 hour ago, tony said:

That’s wonderful! Please take pictures! I hope it you’re out successful! Fingers crossed 🤞 

Thanks! I baked a cake with frosting the first time a few months ago, the taste was great! The appearance tho... Not so much. It resembled the cake gaga baked for Mark Ronson's sister 😂 I have a picture too. 

IMG_20200722_175746.thumb.jpg.818f692906df15eadb02be1d230cf2ee.jpg

Tbh hers is better. Atleast the frosting stayed on for her. Mine was... A complete disaster 💀🤡

But I baked again a couple of days later with some tips I got and the frosting stayed put and it actually looked good too! 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, dafniye said:

Thanks! I baked a cake with frosting the first time a few months ago, the taste was great! The appearance tho... Not so much. It resembled the cake gaga baked for Mark Ronson's sister 😂 I have a picture too. 

IMG_20200722_175746.thumb.jpg.818f692906df15eadb02be1d230cf2ee.jpg

Tbh hers is better. Atleast the frosting stayed on for her. Mine was... A complete disaster 💀🤡

But I baked again a couple of days later with some tips I got and the frosting stayed put and it actually looked good too! 

But you know, sometimes disasters taste better. I bet both of your cakes were delicious. 

And that Gaga cake always makes me laugh 😂😂😂 I remember I photoshoped Gaga’s photo for my BFF’s face for his birthday. It was so hilarious 😆 

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

6 hours ago, tony said:

But you know, sometimes disasters taste better. I bet both of your cakes were delicious. 

And that Gaga cake always makes me laugh 😂😂😂 I remember I photoshoped Gaga’s photo for my BFF’s face for his birthday. It was so hilarious 😆 

Aww thank you. It did taste good. I have always wanted to taste gaga's tho. 

Haha that sounds funny. How did you bff react??