Jump to content

Abandonment issues


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That would be a huge help as I have always wanted to know why he is the way he is. Thanks for the input! ❤️

I have huge abandonment issues, and the source is mainly my childhood.  How do you cope with them? I feel like everyone; my family, my best friend, my other friends are going to leave me one day. Or that the love and affection they show is just for show and tell and a facade. How do I stop thinking so negatively. I have this nagging thought in my mind that everybody will leave me one day and that in the near future I will be alone. 

Thank you. I have found that talking about my problems here gives me quite a relief, so I'm quite happy ❤️   Today and always ❤️

Posted Images

  • ★ Moderator
4 hours ago, dafniye said:

I also feel the same way. I'm currently talking to a guy, I do like him, but I don't want to commit because I know he'll leave. I was just talking to my best friend the other day and I said I'm going to be so sad when he leaves and she said how do you know he will? Maybe he won't? And I said I just know that he will.

I hope it gets better for you, and you find a loving person who assures you all the time with love ❤️

Just relax, and go step by step. Don’t fall in love fast, because if he leaves, you’ll be hurt. 

Just take it easy and everything will workout for you! Enjoy every moment, every time you see each other, every time you text, etc. 

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, tony said:

Just relax, and go step by step. Don’t fall in love fast, because if he leaves, you’ll be hurt. 

Just take it easy and everything will workout for you! Enjoy every moment, every time you see each other, every time you text, etc. 

Tell that to my bpd. I'm already halfway in love with him 😭

Thank you for that. I am trying to savor every moment. Hopefully everything works out. 

28 minutes ago, taygerm said:

I love someone for 4 months but I'm ashamed to tell him. I speak friendly, sometimes he don't look my messages and I feel sorry. :(

Approach him. Just be honest and straight with him if you're ready and tell him that you like him. Don't feel sorry and just be honest about your feelings. I hope it works out with him for you ❤️

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, tony said:

Just relax, and go step by step. Don’t fall in love fast, because if he leaves, you’ll be hurt. 

Just take it easy and everything will workout for you! Enjoy every moment, every time you see each other, every time you text, etc. 

yes don’t go too fast! enjoy your time together 

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Judas said:

yes don’t go too fast! enjoy your time together 

I'll try to keep that in mind. Honestly he's going a bit fast too so I don't know which approach to take. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, dafniye said:

I'll try to keep that in mind. Honestly he's going a bit fast too so I don't know which approach to take. 

maybe you can tell them how you feel

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gagas_artpoptech said:

I got abandoned by a lot of friends when I was a child and now im kinda scared to have friends again😓

I'm so sorry about that. 

It's really hard to get out of habits and emotions you developed as a child. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gagas_artpoptech said:

Ty🥺❤❤you are my family not just friends

Thank you for saying that ❤️ i hope you know how much you are appreciated and loved. 

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, taygerm said:

I guess I'll cry, I'm so glad to hear that. I love you all very much, I met you well

Same I have no regrets joining 🥺

8 minutes ago, dafniye said:

Thank you for saying that ❤️ i hope you know how much you are appreciated and loved. 

Ty now ik 🥺❤❤

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ★ Moderator

I had friend who had many boyfriends just because she didn’t want to be alone. But at the end, she was always affected when they broke up. She always felt “abandoned”. I really gave her a lot of advice but she never understood. She has a boyfriend now but I really don’t know how are they going. I stayed away from her from other reasons and now I’m in peace. 

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, tony said:

I had friend who had many boyfriends just because she didn’t want to be alone. But at the end, she was always affected when they broke up. She always felt “abandoned”. I really gave her a lot of advice but she never understood. She has a boyfriend now but I really don’t know how are they going. I stayed away from her from other reasons and now I’m in peace. 

It really hurts when you're trying to think the best for someone and give them advice but they don't listen. But then again, it's human nature to make mistakes

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ★ Moderator
19 minutes ago, dafniye said:

It really hurts when you're trying to think the best for someone and give them advice but they don't listen. But then again, it's human nature to make mistakes

Yes I know, but I didn’t keep my distance with her because of that. It was because of other reasons. 

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, tony said:

Yes I know, but I didn’t keep my distance with her because of that. It was because of other reasons. 

I completely understand. Sometimes we're just not compatible with people we thought we were with. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I also used to know a friend who hadn't received enough care from her family so she got into so many relationship. That was very bad because she was so dependent on her boyfriends and always thought of suicide after a breakup. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, chimera2.0 said:

I also used to know a friend who hadn't received enough care from her family so she got into so many relationship. That was very bad because she was so dependent on her boyfriends and always thought of suicide after a breakup. 

That's so sad. The people with childhood neglect can fall into two categories, extreme dependance in the future on others or extreme independence. I'm in the independent end. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, chimera2.0 said:

I also used to know a friend who hadn't received enough care from her family so she got into so many relationship. That was very bad because she was so dependent on her boyfriends and always thought of suicide after a breakup. 

This is so sad🥺. I feel her I got also in a lot of relationships with overage men, I regret it but I was so sad I needed love and affection😔

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Gagas_artpoptech said:

This is so sad🥺. I feel her I got also in a lot of relationships with overage men, I regret it but I was so sad I needed love and affection😔

That's really awful. I hope you're okay now and nothing bad happened to you. Older men often prey on young, unaware children. Disgusting. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...