Jump to content

Which person close to lady gaga would you want to be?


Recommended Posts

If you had a chance to be a close associate of Lady Gaga, no matter how close, who would you choose AND why? 

I would want to be her best friend. (ahem ahem looking at you, Bo) 

I just think their friendship is very pure and the fact that they've stuck by eachother through childhood and adulthood is so wholesome. I'm so glad Gaga has her. 

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, devillenter said:

I’d like to be myself tbh 😂 That’s why I’ll probably never get close to her lol

Ooh self burns those are rare.

47 minutes ago, gia said:

Yeah maybe Bo 🤔 or Michael :lol:

I wanted to say Michael too but then I thought what if they break up?? I don't wanna break up with her 😭😂

  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Haha I really hope they won't break up 🤍 would be nice to be him for a while. I don't think I would be able to be a man for too long though 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, gia said:

Haha I really hope they won't break up 🤍 would be nice to be him for a while. I don't think I would be able to be a man for too long though 

Me too. He seems genuinely nice and deserving of gaga. I hope they get married and have a huge Italian wedding 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dafniye said:

Me too. He seems genuinely nice and deserving of gaga. I hope they get married and have a huge Italian wedding 

I really like him, even if we don't know much about him. But let's say that's not the main reason why I would like to be him 🤭:lol: 

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, gia said:

Yeah maybe Bo 🤔 or Michael :lol:

Lmao smart girl :ofcourse:

I would definitely be Bo too 😭😭😭

1 hour ago, chimera2.0 said:

I would like be her son 🥺😂.

Omg yes, Gaga and Michael's baby :puff:

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, gia said:

I really like him, even if we don't know much about him. But let's say that's not the main reason why I would like to be him 🤭:lol: 

I hear you sis 👀

We're all the same, why else would I want to be a man 😭

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, gia said:

haha Gaga would be shaking her head if she was here 😂 

I would love her to come here one day and read our comments, and I would like to have a video of her reaction while reading it ahahahah

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Judas said:

idk.. probably any of her close friends because imagine being friends with Lady Gaga!!!!

I can't even imagine that because that's so far from being possible 😭

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, dafniye said:

I can't even imagine that because that's so far from being possible 😭

The people who are friends with gaga are the luckiest people in the world 😭😭😭

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Judas said:

The people who are friends with gaga are the luckiest people in the world 😭😭😭

Yaaas exactly. Wish I could be, part of that worlddddd

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 months later...

I would be Bobby or Bo. I would like to be closer with her, and them share professional work and also they are very close with Gaga. They are very good friends.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...