Lady Gaga - The Sound of Music Tribute Performance

What was your reaction when you first saw this?

I didn't have the opportunity to watch it live but I think it's one of the best performances in her career and seeing Julie Andrews on the same stage with her was an unforgettable memory.

I think it really turned her career to a whole new point and opened many opportunities for her. She sounded absolutely phenomenal and so heavenly!

And she looked stunning too! 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, dafniye said:

I think it really turned her career to a whole new point and opened many opportunities for her. She sounded absolutely phenomenal and so heavenly!

And she looked stunning too! 

Agree. This performance and 'Cheek to Cheek' album really proved her vocal talent to the gp. Her image had been improved much thanks to them.

1 minute ago, chimera2.0 said:

Agree. This performance and 'Cheek to Cheek' album really proved her vocal talent to the gp. Her image had been improved much thanks to them.

Yes exactly! She gained the love of the older generation when she did cheek to cheek. 

I'm so glad she has experimented in so many different genres, really makes us all so proud

1 minute ago, Loloreanne said:

I love the fact that after this amazing performance, they made "The Sound of Gaga" to thank her. I love it

yes I remembered it, and the fact that the nuns singing Judas is so hilarious.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, chimera2.0 said:

yes I remembered it, and the fact that the nuns singing Judas is so hilarious.

It's my favorite moment si funny, just iconic!!!! I love love game too but they changed the lyrics

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Loloreanne said:

It's my favorite moment si funny, just iconic!!!! I love love game too but they changed the lyrics

It would be beyond imagination if they had kept the original lyrics :haha:

• LMAO 1