Jump to content

Recommended Posts

28 minutes ago, chimera2.0 said:

I've been a fan of Grimes since 2020. I discovered her during the lockdown, after I had listened to Miss Anthropocene. It's such a good album.

Me toooo I listened to her around June of 2020 and i love her now. What are your fav albums of her? Mine are art angels,miss anthropo and visions

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Gagas_artpoptech said:

Me toooo I listened to her around June of 2020 and i love her now. What are your fav albums of her? Mine are art angels,miss anthropo and visions

I've only listened to that 3 albums of her. I haven't listened to her first one yet. Miss Anthropocene is my most favorite but I also like Art Angels. It often takes me a very long time to completely like an album so now I only love few tracks on Vision but I've listen to it everyday since last week.

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, chimera2.0 said:

I've only listened to that 3 albums of her. I haven't listened to her first one yet. Miss Anthropocene is my most favorite but I also like Art Angels. It often takes me a very long time to completely like an album so now I only love few tracks on Vision but I've listen to it everyday since last week.

I'm exactly the same like you omg. I gave her first albums a listen nd didn't like it as much but it will prob grow on me someday 

Link to post
Share on other sites

This is my favorite grimes song 

It’s pretty good for working out and I love it when they play it in the gay clubs  

 

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, tony said:

This is my favorite grimes song 

It’s pretty good for working out and I love it when they play it in the gay clubs  

 

It's definitely her most catchy song and the only song of her that my non-Grimes fan friends enjoy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Gagas_artpoptech said:

Sameee she's defenitly a grower.

Yes, I had to listen to Art Angels for more than 10 times before starting to like it. And now it's in my top 5 most favorite album ever.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, chimera2.0 said:

Yes, I had to listen to Art Angels for more than 10 times before starting to like it. And now it's in my top 5 most favorite album ever.

I had to listen to it 5 times to like the whole album. It's def in my top 10 all time favourite!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, tony said:

PERIOD

Taste bestie😌

18 hours ago, Judas said:

i’ve never listened to their music.. but this makes me want to. i’ll tell you if i like it! thanks for introducing them to me

Yess you shoulddd!! Np I love to introduce artists I love to other people❤

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...