28 minutes ago, chimera2.0 said:

I've been a fan of Grimes since 2020. I discovered her during the lockdown, after I had listened to Miss Anthropocene. It's such a good album.

Me toooo I listened to her around June of 2020 and i love her now. What are your fav albums of her? Mine are art angels,miss anthropo and visions

18 minutes ago, Gagas_artpoptech said:

Me toooo I listened to her around June of 2020 and i love her now. What are your fav albums of her? Mine are art angels,miss anthropo and visions

I've only listened to that 3 albums of her. I haven't listened to her first one yet. Miss Anthropocene is my most favorite but I also like Art Angels. It often takes me a very long time to completely like an album so now I only love few tracks on Vision but I've listen to it everyday since last week.

29 minutes ago, chimera2.0 said:

I've only listened to that 3 albums of her. I haven't listened to her first one yet. Miss Anthropocene is my most favorite but I also like Art Angels. It often takes me a very long time to completely like an album so now I only love few tracks on Vision but I've listen to it everyday since last week.

I'm exactly the same like you omg. I gave her first albums a listen nd didn't like it as much but it will prob grow on me someday 

This is my favorite grimes song 

It’s pretty good for working out and I love it when they play it in the gay clubs  

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

15 hours ago, tony said:

This is my favorite grimes song 

It’s pretty good for working out and I love it when they play it in the gay clubs  

It's definitely her most catchy song and the only song of her that my non-Grimes fan friends enjoy.

4 minutes ago, Gagas_artpoptech said:

Sameee she's defenitly a grower.

Yes, I had to listen to Art Angels for more than 10 times before starting to like it. And now it's in my top 5 most favorite album ever.

9 minutes ago, chimera2.0 said:

Yes, I had to listen to Art Angels for more than 10 times before starting to like it. And now it's in my top 5 most favorite album ever.

I had to listen to it 5 times to like the whole album. It's def in my top 10 all time favourite!!

9 minutes ago, tony said:

PERIOD

Taste bestie😌

18 hours ago, Judas said:

i’ve never listened to their music.. but this makes me want to. i’ll tell you if i like it! thanks for introducing them to me

Yess you shoulddd!! Np I love to introduce artists I love to other people❤