Sour Candy 🍬

Ray

• ★ Moderator

I dont think there is a Music Video but there probably is a performance video recorded. BLACKPINK usually records these dance performance video for their songs so maybe there is one for Sour Candy.

Just now, Matt said:

What did I miss?

:glasses1:

Nothing… yet :DerpGa: We're just hoping for a good surprise on Sunday! (But I've read that Rosé will debut her solo single during The Show, so I'm guessing they'd want the attention focused on that rather than a performance with Gaga… I don't know, w&s!)

It's really confusing because she hasn't teased something THAT much during this era like she teased something Sour Candy related last December. Everything was right there: the fairy emojis, the lavender hair, her captioning her selfies with Sour Candy lyrics, her team teasing Sour Candy (remember Nicola and his s s s sss...). And still, more than a month after that it's crickets. I honestly don't know what to expect anymore.

21 minutes ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

It's really confusing because she hasn't teased something THAT much during this era like she teased something Sour Candy related last December. Everything was right there: the fairy emojis, the lavender hair, her captioning her selfies with Sour Candy lyrics, her team teasing Sour Candy (remember Nicola and his s s s sss...). And still, more than a month after that it's crickets. I honestly don't know what to expect anymore.

Well, considering the teasing stopped around the time of the postponement announcement of BLACKPINK's show, I can't shake the feeling that the two are linked… Hopefully we'll be proven right in a few days!

• Love 1
On 1/25/2021 at 3:52 PM, Leography said:

Well, considering the teasing stopped around the time of the postponement announcement of BLACKPINK's show, I can't shake the feeling that the two are linked… Hopefully we'll be proven right in a few days!

That’s sounds so logical... I hope we get a music video too, though. 

On 1/24/2021 at 12:18 AM, Tan Nazlı said:

No unfortunately 😔... but I think there might be something coming. A virtual performance is possible, I guess...

At least we are getting something 🙄

I would love a SC performance but I wonder how they would make that work because bc they would have to pre record it separately, also don’t know why people are still believing twitter “insiders” that say it’s coming😭 this fandom is too gullible🤦‍♀️

1 hour ago, Leography said:

The fact that they have a collaboration with LADY GAGA but no video commercial is very strange. Maybe it's coming, with SC instrumental or something like that?

I really thought the same... :what:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Leography said:

The fact that they have a collaboration with LADY GAGA but no video commercial is very strange. Maybe it's coming, with SC instrumental or something like that?

Agree, there has to be a video commercial, whether there's SC or not lol

I have a feeling we'll have something soon..

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

Agree, there has to be a video commercial, whether there's SC or not lol

I have a feeling we'll have something soon..

I agree with you something is on the way and we'll learn it soon 

• 3 weeks later...