Broadway Discussion

Are there any little monsters here into musicals or broadway shows?

Musicals are a big part of my life and although i cant sing i love listening to them and watching them.

My favourites are Wicked, Hairspray, Mean Girls, Dear Evan Hansen, Les Mis, Little Shop of Horrors and Moulin Rouge.

Let me know your favourites if you have any and we can talk about them!! 🤍

Can't say I'm really into musicals, but I saw Wicked in person when I was in London in 2016 and I loved it!!!! I wish I could attend more musicals in the future tbh, but they are quite expensive.
I also saw Hamilton on Disney Plus if that counts 🤣
I wish I could see The Lion King in person 😭

I do love watching musicals movies tho, I love Mamma Mia!

Edited by Giulia Monster
  • ★ Moderator

Hey, I've added the "Other" tag to this topic, as all topics must be tagged and there is no tag related to Broadway in the drop down list under the title when you click "Add tag". 

In regards to Broadway, I'm a huge fan of musicals, although I've never been to Broadway before, but there are many shows I'd love to see there some day 🥰

3 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

Can't say I'm really into musicals, but I saw Wicked in person when I was in London in 2016 and I loved it!!!! I wish I could attend more musicals in the future tbh, but they are quite expensive.
I also saw Hamilton on Disney Plus if that counts 🤣
I wish I could see The Lion King in person 😭

I do love watching musicals movies tho, I love Mamma Mia!

Omg I cant believe I forgot mamma Mia! ABBA is the best. Both mamma Mia movies are such classics I watch all the time. Your taste! >>>

1 hour ago, little_monster_amy said:

Hey, I've added the "Other" tag to this topic, as all topics must be tagged and there is no tag related to Broadway in the drop down list under the title when you click "Add tag". 

In regards to Broadway, I'm a huge fan of musicals, although I've never been to Broadway before, but there are many shows I'd love to see there some day 🥰

Ohhh sorry I'm still new to LGN so I'm still getting used to it, tysm  for the help :)) 
Ive never actually been to broadway either but I've gone to my country's theatres. If you're interested in watching Broadway shows they actually have some up on Youtube! 💗💗💗

• Love 1
  • ★ Moderator
4 hours ago, Judas said:

Omg I cant believe I forgot mamma Mia! ABBA is the best. Both mamma Mia movies are such classics I watch all the time. Your taste! >>>

Ohhh sorry I'm still new to LGN so I'm still getting used to it, tysm  for the help :)) 
Ive never actually been to broadway either but I've gone to my country's theatres. If you're interested in watching Broadway shows they actually have some up on Youtube! 💗💗💗

Thank you ❤