Favourite Video Games

48 minutes ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

Me!!! I played AC Wild World 24/7 back then 😭😭 Missed on New Leaf cause I didn't have a 3DS but was able to aford a Switch later to play New Horizons omg 😭

oooh if you love the switch version you won't be disappointed if you ever get your hands on new leaf!! so far (imo), the only thing that's better in new horizons is the graphics and the ability to place furniture outside. there were so many more npc's, features and items in new leaf, it's really sad they haven't included everything from the past games in the newer one.. :(

• TEA 1
11 minutes ago, chromartica said:

oooh if you love the switch version you won't be disappointed if you ever get your hands on new leaf!! so far (imo), the only thing that's better in new horizons is the graphics and the ability to place furniture outside. there were so many more npc's, features and items in new leaf, it's really sad they haven't included everything from the past games in the newer one.. :(

Fully agree with you :( My friend had it so they usually let me play it and I lowkey think it's still better than New Horizons..... I specially miss the coffee shop and Brewster :( 

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

Me!!! I played AC Wild World 24/7 back then 😭😭 Missed on New Leaf cause I didn't have a 3DS but was able to aford a Switch later to play New Horizons omg 😭

Omg we should visit each other's island! There's Gaga's face on my flag 😂

• Love 1
On 3/1/2021 at 8:10 PM, gia said:

That would be amazing but I don't have an online subscription atm :(( will let you know if I get Nintendo Online again in the future tho :D

• ★ Moderator
On 3/1/2021 at 1:10 PM, gia said:

YASSS! I used to have TFM artwork on my house wall 😂😂 I miss animal crossing so much 😪💔

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.jpg

2 hours ago, tony said:

YASSS! I used to have TFM artwork on my house wall 😂😂 I miss animal crossing so much 😪💔

Haha you should get ACNH and join me 😂 

• ★ Moderator
44 minutes ago, gia said:

Haha you should get ACNH and join me 😂 

I need a new switch 😪 I broke mine 

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.jpg