Favourite Video Games

Judas

48 minutes ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

Me!!! I played AC Wild World 24/7 back then 😭😭 Missed on New Leaf cause I didn't have a 3DS but was able to aford a Switch later to play New Horizons omg 😭

oooh if you love the switch version you won't be disappointed if you ever get your hands on new leaf!! so far (imo), the only thing that's better in new horizons is the graphics and the ability to place furniture outside. there were so many more npc's, features and items in new leaf, it's really sad they haven't included everything from the past games in the newer one.. :(

• TEA 1

11 minutes ago, chromartica said:

oooh if you love the switch version you won't be disappointed if you ever get your hands on new leaf!! so far (imo), the only thing that's better in new horizons is the graphics and the ability to place furniture outside. there were so many more npc's, features and items in new leaf, it's really sad they haven't included everything from the past games in the newer one.. :(

Fully agree with you :( My friend had it so they usually let me play it and I lowkey think it's still better than New Horizons..... I specially miss the coffee shop and Brewster :( 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

Me!!! I played AC Wild World 24/7 back then 😭😭 Missed on New Leaf cause I didn't have a 3DS but was able to aford a Switch later to play New Horizons omg 😭

Omg we should visit each other's island! There's Gaga's face on my flag 😂

• Love 1

On 3/1/2021 at 8:10 PM, gia said:

That would be amazing but I don't have an online subscription atm :(( will let you know if I get Nintendo Online again in the future tho :D

• ★ Senior Moderator
On 3/1/2021 at 1:10 PM, gia said:

YASSS! I used to have TFM artwork on my house wall 😂😂 I miss animal crossing so much 😪💔

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

2 hours ago, tony said:

YASSS! I used to have TFM artwork on my house wall 😂😂 I miss animal crossing so much 😪💔

Haha you should get ACNH and join me 😂 

• ★ Senior Moderator
44 minutes ago, gia said:

Haha you should get ACNH and join me 😂 

I need a new switch 😪 I broke mine 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't have a favorite, I just play what I think it's interesting?????? LOL but I love the last of us and life's strange

1 hour ago, changinskies said:

wait I love this game. And I'm playing the sims 4 because I like to imagine how my life would be if I was famous 

ah yeaaahhh sims 4 is a classic

• Love 1

I like SuperstarSMTown. Been playing it for a long time, and collecting cards for me at this point is like getting photocards from real albums. Highly recommend it if you're into Kpop in general of SM in particular.

1 hour ago, Mikaya said:

This is ironic, but... I play Plague, Inc. a lot. I play it to an unhealthy amount, like I can beat the hardcore level 50% of the times D: 

I already played it and it's pretty boring after the 3rd, 4rd time winning :glasses1: but I loved it anyways

On 7/16/2021 at 11:48 PM, changinskies said:

wait I love this game. And I'm playing the sims 4 because I like to imagine how my life would be if I was famous 

I LOVE THE SIMS. and yeah, I do the same :award2:

• Love 1

i love overwatch and pokemon, and any kind of tycoon game like roller coaster tycoon/sims/planet coaster :boob: i also enjoyed call of duty advance warfare and thought the maps were beautiful lol