Favourite Video Games

Hi!

I didnt see a section on video games ( sorry if there is one i couldnt find it ) so i decided to make this place where we can share our favourite games to play.

Ill go first, I love playing minecraft and roblox on pc with my friends. But Im looking for more games to play... tell me your favourite games to play here!!! 💗💗💗

• Love 1
6 hours ago, _ratttos_ said:

If you have PS you should probably play the last of us . It has two parts .

my friend played that game and they’ve been trying to get me to play! unfortunately i don’t have a ps but if i do ever get one i’ll make sure to play :) thank you!!

3 hours ago, Matt said:

World of Warcraft for life

I’ve never played that but i’ve heard from lots of people it’s good.. maybe i should try it 😁

My favorite singleplayer games are Gothic 1 & 2. I'm sure most of you don't know these, because they were released in 2001 and 2002 and are unpopular outside of germany & poland. They're rpg's (the best in my opinion), so if you like this kind of games I can recommend Gothic. But the grafic has aged in the last 20 years (but there are plenty of mods) and the english voiceover is sometimes cringy :DerpGa: You can start by watching an review on YT.

I can't choose a single favorite multiplayer game. So I just list them:

• Call of Duty Black Ops 1-3
  • GTA 5
  • Fortnite (Chapter 1, nowadays it's garbage)
  • Rainbow Six Siege
  • Love 1

I love The Sims for PC, but I stopped playing after the third one. I used to love the Lara Croft franchise but I only played the first ones (I’m old). I really liked Halo Reach even though I usually don’t like the first person shooter type. I still play the Tibia rpg for PC on and off since 2003. 

2 minutes ago, Sassy McSass said:

I love The Sims for PC, but I stopped playing after the third one. I used to love the Lara Croft franchise but I only played the first ones (I’m old). I really liked Halo Reach even though I usually don’t like the first person shooter type. I still play the Tibia rpg for PC on and off since 2003. 

Lara Croft was great ! Except when she stayed stuck in the wall lmao 😅

• LMAO 1
1 minute ago, Sassy McSass said:

I forgot about that part. And when you wanted to pick up something or open a door and she said “no”. 😂😂

Yes, she was not compliant sometimes lol , or played for hours and forgot to save the progressions and die 😱 I loved that game but it gave me so much stress lol 

• Love 1

I don’t know but if I have to say

- RDR2 (red dead redemption 2)

- GTA 5/GTA online

- Horizon zero dawn

- The whole hitman series

- the whole uncharted series

- (the last of us part I and II) I have never played it but I always wanted to

And that’s all

• Love 1
  • ★ Moderator

I love every Final Fantasy game! But XII is my favorite one.

I also play Genshin Impact and Mobile Legends (waiting for Lol to launch tbh).

I also love a 2D mmorpg game called Adventure Quest Worlds, I've been playing it for 12 years now (not always ofc).

Also love Metin2! Basically if it's an MMORPG then I love it.

Some of my favourite videogames are Animal Crossing, Stardew Valley, The Sims....

Rn I'm OBSESSED with L.A. Noire, I love Rockstar games tho I have only tried L.A. Noire and GTA but I've seen some RDR gameplays and looks so so cool. I only have a Nintendo Switch so the variety of videogames I can play is not so wide :sad1: Would love to get a PS as I'd love to play Cyberpunk somewhere in the future too (+ RDR obviously).

I feel the necessity to add that I've been playing Bayonetta 1 too since our Gaga seems to be such a huge fan of this franchise hahah

• Love 1
1 hour ago, chromartica said:

definitely the old snes classics like mario, donkey kong, twinbees...

but also animal crossing, harvest moon, pokemon and stardew valley! 

idk about you but i feel like the ds/3ds games were the best :phone:

Omg. I didn’t mention Mario and Donkey Kong because I didn’t think anyone would remember/know. I downloaded an emulator to play on my computer. One of my current dream purchases is the mini snes because I don’t know why but when I was a teenager I made the mistake of selling mine.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Sassy McSass said:

Omg. I didn’t mention Mario and Donkey Kong because I didn’t think anyone would remember/know. I downloaded an emulator to play on my computer. One of my current dream purchases is the mini snes because I don’t know why but when I was a teenager I made the mistake of selling mine.

Yes omg!!! The mini snes is great (especially bc of the og controllers 🥺) - you can also download the old games on the wiiu and 3ds for little money or play them on switch with the online membership (they recently included all the old snes donkey kong country games and it's so so nice) 😭😭 

• Love 1
50 minutes ago, chromartica said:

Yes omg!!! The mini snes is great (especially bc of the og controllers 🥺) - you can also download the old games on the wiiu and 3ds for little money or play them on switch with the online membership (they recently included all the old snes donkey kong country games and it's so so nice) 😭😭 

Thanks for the tips! ☺️

• Love 1
20 hours ago, gia said:

Who plays Animal Crossing here?

I've been playing it since I was a kid 🤧

Me!!! I played AC Wild World 24/7 back then 😭😭 Missed on New Leaf cause I didn't have a 3DS but was able to aford a Switch later to play New Horizons omg 😭

• Love 1
  • ★ Moderator

When I was a child I loved GTA: San Andreas. I really want to own a PS or an XBOX, because I only played GTA on video game clubs. 

I had a Nintendo Switch, but I broke it 💀 my favorite games on the switch are Animal Crossing and Mario Kart. 

• Love 2

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg