Katy Perry Discussion

Gagas_artpoptech

I always liked Katy Perry! I think her voice is not the best when it comes to singing live... but I like her songs and I think she's funny!

Edited by gia

9 hours ago, taygerm said:

I think Katy is perfect mother. I'd love to collab with Gaga

Yes she's very sweet and loving and fun❤❤

4 hours ago, _ratttos_ said:

That college would brake the internet

Yesss, like gaga and Katy where both topping the charts during the 2010s so I dont get why they haven't collabed yet + they get along well with each other

4 hours ago, chimera2.0 said:

I would love a collab of Gaga with her. My favorite songs of her are: Hot N Cold, Never Really Over, I Kissed A Girl, Daises, Harleys In Hawaii.

Tastee!! Mine are daisies,firework,part of me,miss you more,teenage dream 

• Love 1

Yess I was looking for a Katy discussion! My dream collab would be Katy and gaga. They are two iconic talented women it has to happen. I love her early music sm 

19 hours ago, _ratttos_ said:

That college would brake the internet

Exactly what I think bestie!!

• 1 month later...
  • ★ Senior Moderator

It’s confirmed. Katy Perry will get her own Residency in Las Vegas. 

What do you think?

• Love 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

• ★ Moderator
11 hours ago, tony said:

What do you think?

So excited for this, she has so many classics so it will be intresting to see how she puts spins on it also sis knows how to put on a show yup yup.

• Love 2

• ★ Senior Moderator
7 minutes ago, Ray said:

So excited for this, she has so many classics so it will be intresting to see how she puts spins on it also sis knows how to put on a show yup yup.

Yes! I can't wait to see her live again. Anything could happen with Katy! I hope she performs surprise songs as well.

• Love 2

13 hours ago, tony said:

What do you think?

Omg, at the end of 2021 already? 😱😱

I think she’s gonna do great, her shows are always super cool!

I also think having a baby it would be better for her to stay in one place, rather then going on a world tour. She has a baby to take care of and staying in Vegas would be much easier.

Can you imagine if Gaga goes back to Vegas and they are gonna be together for some time, and attend each others shows? 

• Love 1

14 hours ago, tony said:

What do you think?

I'm soooooo excited!! Apparently it'll have a circus theme according to some insiders I can't wait 

47 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

Omg, at the end of 2021 already? 😱😱

I think she’s gonna do great, her shows are always super cool!

I also think having a baby it would be better for her to stay in one place, rather then going on a world tour. She has a baby to take care of and staying in Vegas would be much easier.

Can you imagine if Gaga goes back to Vegas and they are gonna be together for some time, and attend each others shows? 

I agree it's much more useful and Omg imagine them announcing a collab there😭😭I would cry so much

• Love 1

• ★ Senior Moderator

Cry About It Later remix Out Now! What do you think? 

• Love 1

• ★ Senior Moderator
13 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

I'm just listening to it in this exact moment!!
I really like it, I don't know why but I find it very relaxing 😌 

To be honest Bruno Martini never disappoints! And this remix sounds so good! This track is my favorite from Smile 😍

• ★ Senior Moderator

New tweet on the set of the Resorts World commercial 

• ★ Moderator
On 4/23/2021 at 12:46 PM, Tony said:

Yes! I can't wait to see her live again. Anything could happen with Katy! I hope she performs surprise songs as well.

Some unreleased and covers maybe or maybe a surprise collab with gaga 👀

• WIG 1

• ★ Senior Moderator
1 hour ago, Ray said:

I want her to perform “simple”. 

OMG. Imagine Katy + Gaga collaborating. World peace, pride day... all the gays will be happy 

5 hours ago, Ray said:

I hope so. I want Gaga to collab with all the main pop girlies like herself at least once. Katy seems like a sweetheart and is always supportive of gaga! 

• ★ Moderator
On 4/25/2021 at 2:51 PM, Tony said:

I want her to perform “simple”. 

OMG. Imagine Katy + Gaga collaborating. World peace, pride day... all the gays will be happy 

NAUR 😭 Not simple, this one is old oooolddd and yes when they perform the world will be at peace.

On 4/25/2021 at 6:48 PM, dafniye said:

I hope so. I want Gaga to collab with all the main pop girlies like herself at least once. Katy seems like a sweetheart and is always supportive of gaga! 

Katy is one of the biggest little monsters. I love her music and artistry but knowing she loves gaga too idk if makes me happy watching both favs liking each other. Makes me feel loved alil 🥰. BYE I SOUND CRINGY.

1 hour ago, Ray said:

Katy is one of the biggest little monsters. I love her music and artistry but knowing she loves gaga too idk if makes me happy watching both favs liking each other. Makes me feel loved alil 🥰. BYE I SOUND CRINGY.

Yesss when gaga sent her flowers in 2017, and all the lovely comments katy leaves for gaga. Ugh my heart 

• Love 1

• ★ Senior Moderator
2 hours ago, Ray said:

NAUR 😭 Not simple, this one is old oooolddd and yes when they perform the world will be at peace.

But simple is a great song! Imagine her performing it live for the First time 😭😭😭

• LMAO 1

• ★ Moderator
On 4/27/2021 at 8:15 PM, Tony said:

But simple is a great song! Imagine her performing it live for the First time 😭😭😭

Ow ofc i would love that too, i didnt mean it in a bad way 😭

On 4/27/2021 at 6:27 PM, dafniye said:

Yesss when gaga sent her flowers in 2017, and all the lovely comments katy leaves for gaga. Ugh my heart 

Shes just the sweetest, its not fair some people drag her for that. Also that one video where she and gaga were together and gaga said "Go katy" or something like that. My heart melted.

:sad2:

1 hour ago, Ray said:

Shes just the sweetest, its not fair some people drag her for that. Also that one video where she and gaga were together and gaga said "Go katy" or something like that. My heart melted.

Yeah there's a lot of hate for that same reason, and I think it's sweet, women supporting other women. The media always turns something beautiful into something ugly