Have you ever met a celebrity and if so how did it happen?

LittleMonster07

I have met drake at a Starbucks in Toronto idkw or how I was there at the same time he was but all I did was say hi but it didn't go very far because his body guards were literally a human force field😅

• Love 2

I met Gaga in 2018 when she came to Italy. I made a comment where I tell my story, if you'd like to read it it's here: 

I have seen some celebrities at some events, I never found them randomly in a bar or around the street 😂 so I don't know if that's count. 
I saw Adele in Milan in 2015 when she came out of a television studio where she had an interview. She stopped to sign autographs.
I saw Madonna at a television show in Milan in 2015 and I saw Tony Bennett at the airport in Perugia (Italy) when he came for the Cheek To Cheek Tour in 2015.
I saw Gaga and Bradley at the Venice Film Festival in 2018, both at the premiere and on the red carpet. 
On the red carpet I also saw Donatella Versace, Irina Shayk, Cate Blanchett and others.
I attended the MTV EMAs in Milan in 2015, and I was at the red carpet so I've seen almost all of the artist who where invited, but Justin Bieber and Ashley Benson touched my hand lol.
I also saw Jennifer Lawrence at the premiere of X Men in London in 2016, I have her autograph.

• Love 1
  • WIG 1

36 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

I met Gaga in 2018 when she came to Italy. I made a comment where I tell my story, if you'd like to read it it's here: 

I have seen some celebrities at some events, I never found them randomly in a bar or around the street 😂 so I don't know if that's count. 
I saw Adele in Milan in 2015 when she came out of a television studio where she had an interview. She stopped to sign autographs.
I saw Madonna at a television show in Milan in 2015 and I saw Tony Bennett at the airport in Perugia (Italy) when he came for the Cheek To Cheek Tour in 2015.
I saw Gaga and Bradley at the Venice Film Festival in 2018, both at the premiere and on the red carpet. 
On the red carpet I also saw Donatella Versace, Irina Shayk, Cate Blanchett and others.
I attended the MTV EMAs in Milan in 2015, and I was at the red carpet so I've seen almost all of the artist who where invited, but Justin Bieber and Ashley Benson touched my hand lol.
I also saw Jennifer Lawrence at the premiere of X Men in London in 2016, I have her autograph.

It's seems like Milan is the place to be lol 

• LMAO 2

I Saw many local celebrities at the cinema. One time i saw an NBA player at an hockey local match, he was waiting to go on the ICE rink nobody was next him so with my Friend we ask for a picture and he said of course. He was so talk( i'm so small) he had to bend so much😂. At the end he tried to scared with a BOO! Once we finished everybody run over him. I also Saw Big Ali at the end of a concert everybody was running after his car, there was so many people, it blocked the road.

But i never Saw gaga 😭

17 minutes ago, gia said:

Am I the only one who's never seen anybody? Haha my mum met Skin (Skunk Anansie) at the airport 

Me neither 🙋‍♀️  , unless you count people on stage during a concert lol 

Mostly local celebrities, and Yelle twice! Once after a concert and once at an Apple event. (Well she's French too, but she's pretty well known worldwide within Indie pop fandoms! If you don't know them I highly suggest you check out their music!)

We both look terrible on that pic, we both were sweating from the gig, but whatever, I'm still happy 💕 (that was 6 years ago Jesus 💀)

20150227_2.thumb.JPG.b2221b71b451d9f8d9a2c16703707d13.JPG

The only other ones that comes to mind are two member from Walk The Moon after a gig in Paris, and Marina (and the diamonds)! I waited for her after her London gig in 2019 (waiting in the night in November in London isn't cute 🥶) but sadly she left before I had a chance to really talk to her, she just said a quick goodbye in my direction, but I'm not even sure it was adressed to me (there were a few fans left) 

But she's GORGEOUS in person, I was blown away 💕

• Love 2