Your First Concert

LittleMonster07

The first concert i went to was in november 2019, it was an ariana grande concert. I first got the tickets on august, 21, 2019 (my 12 birthday) when my parents surprized me with them. I knew i was getting a surprise for my birthday but i did not knew it was going to be concert tickets for ariana grande. I was starstruck and i loved it. Those both 2 days were both the best day of my life.

Seany Gaga

• Matt changed the title to Your First Concert
4 hours ago, LittleMonster07 said:

The first concert i went to was in november 2019, it was an ariana grande concert. I first got the tickets on august, 21, 2019 (my 12 birthday) when my parents surprized me with them. I knew i was getting a surprise for my birthday but i did not knew it was going to be concert tickets for ariana grande. I was starstruck and i loved it. Those both 2 days were both the best day of my life.

It must have been a great first concert!

I 'has never been able to go to a concert abroad 😭 and Us-Uk artists rarely have a date in my country, the only one I can remember was when Ariana was going to come to my country to perform but it's cancelled. I've been saving up and surely I will attend a Gaga concert someday.