Who are your favorite artists?

chimera2.0

• little_monster_amy changed the title to Who are your favorite artists?
  • 4 months later...

Lana Del Rey, Taylor Swift, Sufjan Stevens, Connie Francis, Amy Winehouse, Florence + The Machine, Lady Gaga, Arctic Monkeys, Kacey Musgraves, Lorde, Miley Cyrus, Fiona Apple, Carly Rae Jepsen, Madonna, Troye Sivan, Mac Demarco, Mariah Carey, Tame Impala, Joni Mitchell, Fleetwood Mac, Janet Jackson, SZA, Elvis, The Velvet Underground, The Smiths… I listen to basically everybody and love all kinds of music :sad3:

7 hours ago, Lana Del Rey said:

Lana Del Rey, Taylor Swift, Sufjan Stevens, Connie Francis, Amy Winehouse, Florence + The Machine, Lady Gaga, Arctic Monkeys, Kacey Musgraves, Lorde, Miley Cyrus, Fiona Apple, Carly Rae Jepsen, Madonna, Troye Sivan, Mac Demarco, Mariah Carey, Tame Impala, Joni Mitchell, Fleetwood Mac, Janet Jackson, SZA, Elvis, The Velvet Underground, The Smiths… I listen to basically everybody and love all kinds of music :sad3:

The taste is BEYOND this world.

• Love 1

On 2/21/2021 at 8:00 AM, chimera2.0 said:

Besides Gaga I also listen to Lorde, HANA, Rina Sawayama, Grimes and St. Vincent

I LOVE HANA AND ST VINCENT. they're goddesses

what's your favorite hana's song? I love the whole hanadriel but satellite just hits different every time I listen to it. I wish she could collab with Gaga

On 7/6/2021 at 11:09 PM, Meg Mob said:

Lady Gaga, Lana Del Rey and Valesca Popozuda

THE TASTE

Edited by laly the germ