what's a weird habit you do?

haha that's funny!

Not sure if it's a weird habit but I always eat and drink with the same type of cutlery/plates/glasses and it really bothers me if they are not those ones (I mean when I'm at home, I don't carry them around 😂 yet).

Also, if I'm on the stairs with someone which is before me, I pay attention to the foot they use to step and I make sure I use the other one 👀 I know... I'm a weirdo

I have a lot little weird habits but the worst is when I go out of my apartment I always unplug everything ( except the things you really cant , like the fridge for example lol ) and I check multiple times before I leave,  sometimes I even go back to check 😬 I cant resonate myself its annoying because i know I did unplugged everything , I can't help it

12 minutes ago, Adeline said:

I have a lot little weird habits but the worst is when I go out of my apartment I always unplug everything ( except the things you really cant , like the fridge for example lol ) and I check multiple times before I leave,  sometimes I even go back to check 😬 I cant resonate myself its annoying because i know I did unplugged everything , I can't help it

haha did you have any traumas with the electricity?

5 minutes ago, gia said:

haha did you have any traumas with the electricity?

Lol no , I dont know why . I'm afraid I forgot to turn off the coffee machine for example and it catches fire when I'm out

• ★ Moderator

Drinking water before sleeping. I can’t sleep if I don’t do it. 

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

Lmao, if the curtain of the bathtub is closed and I'm not in my house, I definitely check too 😂 and I leave it open just to be sure.

When I close the car and leave I always forget if I actually close it or not, so I go back to check 🤣 but I think this is a pretty common habit haha.

I also talk to myself out loud all the time when I'm home :lol:

18 hours ago, Adeline said:

Hahaha, my parents always do that too, so I have experience with that kind of behavior lol I think they are just afraid of fire and don't want to use electricity senselessly which is actually a good habit

2 hours ago, devillenter said:

Hahaha, my parents always do that too, so I have experience with that kind of behavior lol I think they are just afraid of fire and don't want to use electricity senselessly which is actually a good habit

Thank you lol yeah it's kinda good thing but it's a little too obsessive for me lol

6 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

I also talk to myself out loud all the time when I'm home :lol:

haha I do it even if I'm not at home 😂 sometimes I put my headphones on to pretend I'm on a call with someone :lol:

1 hour ago, gia said:

haha I do it even if I'm not at home 😂 sometimes I put my headphones on to pretend I'm on a call with someone :lol:

You have conversations with yourself? 

13 minutes ago, Adeline said:

You have conversations with yourself? 

I would say that I talk by myself quite often haha 🤔 Some people say it's therapeutic... others say it's people who are crazy that do it. I don't know, I kind of enjoy having solo conversations

25 minutes ago, gia said:

I would say that I talk by myself quite often haha 🤔 Some people say it's therapeutic... others say it's people who are crazy that do it. I don't know, I kind of enjoy having solo conversations

You're not crazy,  I'm just curious.  It's like having your thoughts at loud? 

1 hour ago, Adeline said:

You're not crazy,  I'm just curious.  It's like having your thoughts at loud? 

Yes... or getting ready for conversation *that I might never have* 😂 

You never do it? 

8 hours ago, gia said:

Yes... or getting ready for conversation *that I might never have* 😂 

You never do it? 

No I don't, not out loud , but i have conversations in my mind lol 

7 hours ago, taygerm said:

I lock the doors when I'm alone at home :DerpGa:

It's not weird, its common sense  lol