Demi Lovato discussion

Have you guys seen the trailer of her upcoming documentary "Dancing with the Devil"? 

What are your thoughts? I can't wait to watch it. I think it's really good she decided to open up about her struggles. I hope this will be able to help people 🙏🏻 

• ★ Administrator

I used to love her, I still love her voice so much; but she had no growt and she became so problematic...

• ★ Moderator

Well this is an intresting and random ropic. 

:ofcourse:

I used to love demi, but she needs to switch up whatever shes doing rn.

16 hours ago, gia said:

Have you guys seen the trailer of her upcoming documentary "Dancing with the Devil"? 

What are your thoughts? I can't wait to watch it. I think it's really good she decided to open up about her struggles. I hope this will be able to help people 🙏🏻 

I didn't know she had a documentary coming up!

I used to like demi, but she's kinda problematic and I don't really like her that much now. Sorry Poot Lovato. 

i can't wait to watch it. she's so talented and i like her music but yeah she's become problematic. I hope she can get through all her problems and i really think this will help a lot of ppl

Same... Also, I'm not a big fan of her music... I remember watching her on Disney Channel and I never moved from that haha However, I do want to watch her documentary. I always think that when people open up and talk about their struggles, they somehow help to normalise them and hopefully push people to seek help

• ★ Moderator
12 hours ago, Matt said:

I used to love her, I still love her voice so much; but she had no growt and she became so problematic...

Same. Exactly same. 

I can’t judge her, but she needs to grow up. 

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

I have never been a big fan of her, but I might watch the documentary. Honestly I love documentaries about celebrities, especially singers, I always watch them even if I am not particularly interested in the artist, but through documentaries you can really get to know them and see how they really are and what's going on in their lives. I think it is very interesting and you get to see them in a different way, whether it's good or bad 😂

I don't know much about her, but I know she has lots of issues and problems with drugs etc.
I heard she is against the covid vaccine, or something like that. I don't know if it's true though 🤔 maybe it's not?!