Mediation (mantras, suggestions, help)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some of yall maybe make fun of me but Kim Kardashian's mediation playlist really helps me. It available on her personal Spotify account if you wanna check.

Hello monsters! How many of you meditate? I thought we could help each other to improve our techniques and maybe encourage people that are still skeptical to try it! I was one of them, until I tried! Now I meditate, in some periods more regularly than in others, but I really enjoy it. I do Transcendental Meditation and I found it definitely boosts my mood. I really enjoy doing it outdoor, especially when I'm in wild places like a forest, close to a waterfall or a river. I prefer "

I've never tried doing it with apps. If I listen to something is to some natural sounds or some very relaxing music. You can find many on youtube but I like this one:    I try to focus on my breath and not to allow my thoughts to go anywhere 

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Gagas_artpoptech said:

Do It please❤❤

Is taking a bath more relaxing or is meditating more relaxing? What do you guys think?

It depends on the people. And there's also a thing called bath meditation.

Edited by chimera2.0

Does yoga help the same way as meditating? I bought a yoga mat and i really got interested in practicing. I would like to have online yoga activities. 

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

54 minutes ago, tony said:

Does yoga help the same way as meditating? I bought a yoga mat and i really got interested in practicing. I would like to have online yoga activities. 

I like acroyoga! It's cool and fun and you can do it with someone. I did take some classes of normal yoga and I used to fall asleep on the floor 🤔 so yeah I think it's relaxing haha 

5 hours ago, gia said:

I like acroyoga! It's cool and fun and you can do it with someone. I did take some classes of normal yoga and I used to fall asleep on the floor 🤔 so yeah I think it's relaxing haha 

Acroyoga? I’ve never heard of it, but it sounds fun! 

I’m really looking for relaxing, because can’t sleep well and I’m always tired. 

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg