Mediation (mantras, suggestions, help)

6 hours ago, Judas said:

Also if you don't know what to do during the meditation, there are guided meditations for free on YouTube, just search "guided meditation". They guide you through the breathing and thought process. Hope this helps :)

A8546074-B0A2-4141-A62D-BB9ED39B709A.jpeg

Thank you for this! Going to try meditation real soon. 

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some of yall maybe make fun of me but Kim Kardashian's mediation playlist really helps me. It available on her personal Spotify account if you wanna check.

Hello monsters! How many of you meditate? I thought we could help each other to improve our techniques and maybe encourage people that are still skeptical to try it! I was one of them, until I tried! Now I meditate, in some periods more regularly than in others, but I really enjoy it. I do Transcendental Meditation and I found it definitely boosts my mood. I really enjoy doing it outdoor, especially when I'm in wild places like a forest, close to a waterfall or a river. I prefer "

I've never tried doing it with apps. If I listen to something is to some natural sounds or some very relaxing music. You can find many on youtube but I like this one:    I try to focus on my breath and not to allow my thoughts to go anywhere 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, dafniye said:

Thank you for this! Going to try meditation real soon. 

Definitely try it! It’s great :) 
Let me know how it goes if you try !

8 hours ago, Judas said:

Also if you don't know what to do during the meditation, there are guided meditations for free on YouTube, just search "guided meditation". They guide you through the breathing and thought process. Hope this helps :)

A8546074-B0A2-4141-A62D-BB9ED39B709A.jpeg

Thank you. It's very helpful, these quick guides are very suitable.

Just now, chimera2.0 said:

Oh yes. I don't have a pet so I plant a lot of succulents and cactus. 

Cactus plants are so cute. I have always wanted one. Is there special care to it? 

1 minute ago, Tan Nazlı said:

No they need minimum amount of care out of all plants

Oh that's good. I'll look for one the next time I go to a plant shop then

2 minutes ago, chimera2.0 said:

That why I choose to plant it because I always forget things. 

I'm going to get one for sure. Seems easy plus I'll have more company. 

3 minutes ago, chimera2.0 said:

Another advantage is cactus can live for so long. 

That's good didn't want the feeling of murder on my hands either. They seem like such great plants I wonder why not many people like them

1 minute ago, dafniye said:

That's good didn't want the feeling of murder on my hands either. They seem like such great plants I wonder why not many people like them

Maybe because they are not so colorful. Some cactus have flowers but it's hard to make them bloom though. 

3 minutes ago, chimera2.0 said:

Maybe because they are not so colorful. Some cactus have flowers but it's hard to make them bloom though. 

Yeah maybe because of that. But a thing doesn't have to be colorful for it to be beautiful. I find cactuses to be very adorable.