Jump to content

There's always room for improvement


gia
 Share

Recommended Posts

I know sometimes it's not easy to examine oneself introspectively but for sure once you manage to spot your weak points, you know what to work on to improve and feel better with yourself! 

Is there something you don't like of yourself/your behaviour and you are trying to work on? 

For me, I'm aware I'm not a patient person and I've been working on it for years now. Sometimes I really struggle to keep calm and I overreact (most of the times I'm upset at myself though). 

 

What about you guys? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah, I hate procrastinating too... I do it and it makes me anxious. It's funny because I'm extremely messy but when it comes to getting things done I kind of need to plan when and how to do them (some people think I'm organised but it's not exactly true 😂).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Same for me with procrastination that leads to anxiety 🤦🏻‍♀️ especially when I have something very important to do, like studying for an exam or do some work..I find myself to do everything last minute...

Same thing for being late 🤦🏻‍♀️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

Same thing for being late 🤦🏻‍♀️

Saaaame! I HATE being late and I really struggle being on time... I think it has a positive side though: I don't care when people are late 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, gia said:

Saaaame! I HATE being late and I really struggle being on time... I think it has a positive side though: I don't care when people are late 😂

Hahah the fact is that I hate being early and I hate to wait for people, so it's just easier for me to be late :sip:  but it's not like I do it on purpose 😂

I'm not super late though, cause I don't like when people wait for me for too long, I'm like 5 min late not much lol

The problem is when I have to go to work...I hate it, cause I don't like rushing and it makes me anxious 😂

Edited by Giulia Monster
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

I'm not super late though, cause I don't like when people wait for me for too long, I'm like 5 min late not much lol

The problem is when I have to go to work...I hate it, cause I don't like rushing and it makes me anxious 😂

Same!! Even if I start getting ready earlier, I end up rushing all the time!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm a really shy person and I'm afraid that it comes across as rude to other people. I find it so hard to make eye contact and keep a conversation going. I'm scared people think I don't like them but I'm just really shy. 
I think I can improve myself in this area 💗

On 2/17/2021 at 10:26 PM, Giulia Monster said:

My shyness....I feel like being shy made me lose many opportunities 🤦🏻‍♀️   and sometimes I hate it and I wish I were more confident or extroverted.

I'm working on it tho... 👌🏻

Same here, I wish I was born as a confident person but I've been shy my whole life. I thought I would grow out of it but I haven't :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/22/2021 at 7:44 PM, Judas said:

I'm a really shy person and I'm afraid that it comes across as rude to other people. I find it so hard to make eye contact and keep a conversation going. I'm scared people think I don't like them but I'm just really shy. 
I think I can improve myself in this area 💗

Same here, I wish I was born as a confident person but I've been shy my whole life. I thought I would grow out of it but I haven't :(

We are just born that way it's ok☹

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/21/2021 at 1:11 PM, Kaan Kaymaz said:

I don't agree with that. There isn't room for improvement always. Sometimes, somethings happen so fast that you need to stop and realize/understand the process. 

I agree, your best can be different each time, sometimes there’s not much you can do

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/21/2021 at 12:13 AM, taygerm said:

I'm a very angry person, I don't what to do 

Me too Idk what to do about it either😖

On 2/17/2021 at 11:26 PM, Giulia Monster said:

My shyness....I feel like being shy made me lose many opportunities 🤦🏻‍♀️   and sometimes I hate it and I wish I were more confident or extroverted.

I'm working on it tho... 👌🏻

I feel the same😔my shyness and anxiety ruins everything for me

On 2/21/2021 at 2:50 PM, Giulia Monster said:

Hahah the fact is that I hate being early and I hate to wait for people, so it's just easier for me to be late :sip:  but it's not like I do it on purpose 😂

I'm not super late though, cause I don't like when people wait for me for too long, I'm like 5 min late not much lol

The problem is when I have to go to work...I hate it, cause I don't like rushing and it makes me anxious 😂

Same but for me its school😂😭

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anger is a very touchy subject. There's always a root cause for it. You cannot be angry without any reason. Sometimes you are so overwhelmed that the feelings start catching up to you and you explode in anger. Sometimes, it's unidentified feelings or emotions you have been suppressing that explode. So it's always good to make sure that you know the reason of your anger, it might help you can down and look in future to avoid that trigger. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, dafniye said:

Anger is a very touchy subject. There's always a root cause for it. You cannot be angry without any reason. Sometimes you are so overwhelmed that the feelings start catching up to you and you explode in anger. Sometimes, it's unidentified feelings or emotions you have been suppressing that explode. So it's always good to make sure that you know the reason of your anger, it might help you can down and look in future to avoid that trigger. 

Yes, I was talking about this with my psychiatrist yesterday cuz I told her about my experience of gettimg bullied n the past

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Gagas_artpoptech said:

Yes, I was talking about this with my psychiatrist yesterday cuz I told her about my experience of gettimg bullied n the past

Yeah, there's always a cause of everything. Nothing is without a reason. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ★ Senior Moderator

 

On 2/17/2021 at 3:49 PM, gia said:

I know sometimes it's not easy to examine oneself introspectively but for sure once you manage to spot your weak points, you know what to work on to improve and feel better with yourself! 

Is there something you don't like of yourself/your behaviour and you are trying to work on? 

For me, I'm aware I'm not a patient person and I've been working on it for years now. Sometimes I really struggle to keep calm and I overreact (most of the times I'm upset at myself though). 

 

What about you guys? 

I stared to change my lifestyle about 4 months ago, and I’ve got great results. I’ve lost 40 pounds and I feel incredible. I still need to work on my self esteem, but know I’m happy with my results. I’ll continue to lose weight, because I don’t want my Tachycardia to get worse. 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...