The Countess

gia

What is your favourite moment of Gaga as the Countess? 

I really loved her in AHS :cute: My favourite parts were when she would drink blood out of her victims 😋 

tumblr_nvvv5cH3641uf0odao3_540.gif.c0158f05bbdaf2849831029a7f031db2.gif

I also liked the part with Sarah Paulson at the end, after she got shot. 

I feel like watching it all over again! 

How many times have you watched that season? What are your favourite parts? What are your favourite quotes? 

I loved that season, especially because of Gaga eheh.

I haven't watched it in a while but I really liked that scene with Sarah too!!! When the countess got shot and she hugs her children :sad2: so cute 😭

Edited by Giulia Monster
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, chimera2.0 said:

She served stunning looks in this I don't like horror movies so I never intend to watch the series.

Tbh it's not that horror. Sure there are a couple of scenes but it's mostly blood and cutting and stuff like that. 

38 minutes ago, Judas said:

I'm only on season 2 of AHS but seeing all these moments of the countess is making me so excited for Hotel

Just jump to the season number 5! The Countess is amazing 🔥 

13 minutes ago, gia said:

Just jump to the season number 5! The Countess is amazing 🔥 

Everyone says to jump but I'm scared I'll miss something important 😭 But the seasons aren't related right? Maybe I'll just skip to hotel

1 minute ago, Judas said:

Everyone says to jump but I'm scared I'll miss something important 😭 But the seasons aren't related right? Maybe I'll just skip to hotel

Yeah they aren't directly related!!! I mean every season has its own theme and story. You don't need to watch them all to understand the number 5 

4 hours ago, Judas said:

No they're not connected. I didn't watch the first 4 or the later seasons either, it's okay you can jumo straight into it

11 minutes ago, dafniye said:

No they're not connected. I didn't watch the first 4 or the later seasons either, it's okay you can jumo straight into it

yayyyy thank u!