Cruella Discussion

Tony

• ★ Senior Moderator

The official trailer for “Cruella” it’s out now! 

Also, a new poster was revealed today. 

I’m so happy Emma Stone is playing Cruella. She’s one of my all time favorite actresses 😍 

What do you all think? 

• Love 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

This could be fun. I'm not a fan of the 101 Dalmatians animation or the movies in the series. But Cruella's character alone throughout the story has always seemed the most interesting to me. If I get the chance I'd love to watch it.

Every time I hear the word 'Cruella' I can't help myself but think about Gaga's wig 😂 even because in my language that character has a slightly different name and I learnt that word from Gaga haha in my mind it will be forever connected to that wig :end: 

• LMAO 1

• ★ Senior Moderator
On 2/18/2021 at 6:16 AM, Matt said:

Amy I the only one that had some "Born This Way" vibe / Sin City from the poster?  So here for this.

Same! 😍😍 omg the flashbacks 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

This movie is gonna be incredible I can feel it. Emma Stone is such a great actress and I believe she can pull of this role! I'm especially excited to see the fashion in this film!! So much to look forward to

• ★ Moderator

I saw this film last night! It's so good! I loved the unexpected ending! And Emma Stone looked so good as Estella/Cruella! And Emma Thompson was amazing in it too! I love her! But I have to say that atm I still prefer 101 Dalmatians tbh

• Love 1

13 hours ago, little_monster_amy said:

I saw this film last night! It's so good! I loved the unexpected ending! And Emma Stone looked so good as Estella/Cruella! And Emma Thompson was amazing in it too! I love her! But I have to say that atm I still prefer 101 Dalmatians tbh

I just saw the first part of the movie, and I liked it. I'll see the full movie this weekend.

• Love 1

On 6/3/2021 at 4:51 PM, little_monster_amy said:

I went to the movies last week to watch it 😍 Make up and outfits were amazing!!! I loved the ending too....there were many unexpected things!!! 

• Love 1

• ★ Moderator
17 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

I went to the movies last week to watch it 😍 Make up and outfits were amazing!!! I loved the ending too....there were many unexpected things!!! 

Yeah! 😍🥰👏

• 2 weeks later...