what's something that gaga says and or does that makes you proud to be a little monster.

Everything she does makes me so proud. :fun:

Acting and makeup line make me real proud. 

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

To be honest everything she does makes me so proud of her. It's like every little bit of her achievement is my achievement and I feel like a mother getting happy over her child 😅😂

But what makes me really really proud of her is when she talks about her sexual assault and all her struggles to make more awareness. That is such a huge step of bravery and I know how hard it must be on her but she still does it ❤️

• Love 1
  • ★ Moderator

The BRAVE Speech at the Monster Ball. Its so powerfull and really inspiring, it helped me thru alot actually 😭. I still watch it whenever im down.

23 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

Everything :sad3: Especially when she gives an outstanding public performance and everybody praise her and I'm like "yeah that's my girl" :sad2: 

That's exactly whay I felt at the inauguration :sad2:

Gaga talks abt so many important issues in society and she helps so many people and it makes me proud. I know I picked the right person to stan because of how incredible she is

On 2/16/2021 at 8:19 PM, Ray said:

The BRAVE Speech at the Monster Ball. Its so powerfull and really inspiring, it helped me thru alot actually 😭. I still watch it whenever im down.

It's embedded in my brain like a chip has been put inside me. So fkin powerful. Makes me want to conquer the world. 

• ★ Moderator
10 hours ago, dafniye said:

It's embedded in my brain like a chip has been put inside me. So fkin powerful. Makes me want to conquer the world. 

Same omg, its gives you the rush you need to just rule the world and be bad kid and yourself. I just love it.

11 minutes ago, Ray said:

Same omg, its gives you the rush you need to just rule the world and be bad kid and yourself. I just love it.

I know!! When she gets louder and louder and the crowd screams! I get filled with adrenaline

I always cry whenever I watch this video and hear her singing the part: "No matter gay, straight, or bi, lesbian, transgendered life" in this performance also has me in tears:

Edited by chimera2.0