Jump to content

What was the First Lady Gaga album you bought?


Tony
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • ★ Senior Moderator

Digital: The Fame 

CD: Born This Way 

Vinyl: ARTPOP 

Cassette: Chromatica 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ★ Moderator

Technically, I didn't buy it, but my parents bought me Joanne, which was the 1st of her albums I ever owned. The first one I ever bought myself (although technically it was my grandparents who bought it since they gave me the voucher for the music shop and I just picked out what I wanted) was ARTPOP 🥰🥰

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ★ Senior Moderator
30 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

I asked my parents to get me The Fame Monster for Christmas in 2009, and that was my first one 😍

I asked my dad for TFM but he refused lol but when I bought BTW, we went to the Mall together and he couldn’t do nothing because I already paid for it. 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ★ Senior Moderator
6 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

aaaww why didn't he want to get you the album? :sad2:

Because he didn’t like Gaga back then. He’s a Madonna fan. But now he respects my love for Gaga. 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, tony said:

Because he didn’t like Gaga back then. He’s a Madonna fan. But now he respects my love for Gaga. 

Oh that's great, I'm glad he changed his mind, and happy for you ❤️

My parents respect Gaga now more than they did before, we watched her singing the National Anthem at Biden's inauguration together on tv, and they think she has a great voice. I also took them to the movies to watch ASIB together 😂

They just don't like my obsession for her, but what can I do?  :puff: I'm just happy to have her in my life  ❤️

Edited by Giulia Monster
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ★ Senior Moderator
Just now, Giulia Monster said:

Oh that's great, I'm glad he changed his mind, and happy for you ❤️

My parents respect Gaga now more than they did before, we watched her singing the National Anthem at Biden's inauguration together on tv, and they think she has a great voice. I also took them to the movies to watch ASIB together 😂

They just don't like my obsession for her, but what can I do?  :puff: I'm just happy to have her in my life  ❤️

My mom loves/hates Gaga. She loves her because of her talent. But she hates her because I’m a big big fan. Hahahahaha 

 

I’m glad your parents love Gaga 😍 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, tony said:

My mom loves/hates Gaga. She loves her because of her talent. But she hates her because I’m a big big fan. Hahahahaha 

 

I’m glad your parents love Gaga 😍 

Yeah I feel like they kinda have the same feeling hahahaha

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ★ Senior Moderator
5 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

Yeah I feel like they kinda have the same feeling hahahaha

Hahahahaha oh well :sip: 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm glad your dad changed his mind! I tried to convince my parents about Gaga, my dad actually liked her from the beginning. He likes dance songs like Just Dance. He liked it when it came on the radio. Mom has no opinion about Gaga, she likes some of the songs, but she doesn't love any of them. I used to play her Gaga albums over and over again, but it still didn't do anything haha

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

My parents bought me the fame monster with the fame and lady gaga the remix, they were the first albums that i owned, i remember i was 4 Years old and i was was harrasing my parents everyday to have a lady Gaga cd. My first vinyl was chromatica.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ★ Senior Moderator
11 hours ago, Loloreanne said:

My parents bought me the fame monster with the fame and lady gaga the remix, they were the first albums that i owned, i remember i was 4 Years old and i was was harrasing my parents everyday to have a lady Gaga cd. My first vinyl was chromatica.

OMG! 😦 I’m shocked. But I’m glad as well that you have been a Little Monster since a child 

  • Love 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ★ Senior Moderator
On 2/15/2021 at 10:40 AM, Twitter said:

Her best album, The Fame Monster

PERIOD. 

 

On 2/16/2021 at 3:09 AM, LittleMouse said:

ARTPOP! :puff:

ARTPOP was the first album I bought during release week. 

  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm ashamed to say this 😔

But I haven't bought any of her albums or any of her merchs😔😔💔

It's not because I'm a fake fan or anything similar to this.

The reason that I haven't any of them is that they won't sell any album in my country and they don't even ship them so yeah that's it :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...