what's something that triggers you that people say about lady gaga?

lilith

When they say she doesn't look good.. OK BUT WHO CARES? SHE'S A SINGER NOT A MODEL :dark:

And she IS beautiful :hot: 👸🏼  and :tricon:

I never argue with those people, they can say anything they want about her, but NOT that she can't sing, that pisses me off too!!! :point:

1 hour ago, Precious_ARTPOP said:

Yesss I hate this especially if the person saying it is like 15. They’re not even old enough to remember the “old gaga”

EXACTLYYYYY!!!!

:aff:

• WIG 1

• ★ Moderator

In school last year, we were in a class called SPHE (short for Social, Personal, Health Education, for anyone who mightn't know), and we had to do projects on mental health and bullying. I was working on my project and I decided to include some celebrities who had been bullied, so I was in the middle of writing about Jessica Alba, Meryl Streep, and, of course, Gaga. And I was reading an article on some website where she was talking about how she got bullied for her looks (e.g. Her nose and her makeup) and having different interests than her classmates, etc. 3 of my own classmates, each of whom is usually friendly, were working on their project in a group behind me. I heard them reading the exact same article (out loud) that I'd just read. And they started laughing hysterically at the ways in which she had been bullied. I was just appalled. I turned to my best friend who was sitting beside me, showed her the article on my laptop, and asked her if she thought there was anything even remotely funny about it. She said no. I then told her how I had just heard the other 3 girls laughing at it behind us and she was also disgusted at their behavior, even though she's not really a fan of Gaga. I was telling my mam about it later when I got home from school and she said "There's no point in them doing an anti-bullying project and then laughing at somebody for being bullied. It just defeats the whole purpose." And I have to agree. And sorry for the rant 😂🥰

• TEA 2
  • Sad 1

• ★ Moderator
4 hours ago, Matt said:

It pisses me off so bad when people talk about the "old gaga". I wont even discuss why lol

Same here. No one can stay the same forever 🙄 I was reading the comments of the Perfect Illusion music video when it first came out in 2016, an someone was saying how they hate when people say they want the "old Gaga" back and they asked how other people would feel if they were told to act the same as they had 10 years previous coz they said they'd hate it. I was 12 when I read that (I'm 16 now) and I thought to myself "Exactly. This person right. If I was told to act the same as I did 10 years ago, I'd have to act like a 2 year old. And I'd hate that." And I'd still hate it if someone told me to act the same as I did 10 years ago because then I'd have to act like a 6 year old 😂😂

When people criticize her look or if she's pretty sometimes and not that much at on other pictures. It pissed me off because I have no argument because taste are subjective people are attracted to diferent things . But I dont like when people criticize her in any way lol

I hate when they say she is a crazy  wierdo with no talend. When i was young i was obsessed with her, during the fame monster Era,  every time i said i like her people went like " ew i don't like her and her music she is a wierdo " this made me so sad and i stoped talking about her and almost nobody knowed that i am a LM, but now everybody knows i am  a LM and i'm proud about it.

• Love 1

I really don't understand people who say that she's not attractive... I mean, maybe I don't see her anymore because I love her so much. But for me she's beautiful! And hot! I mean... :sexy:

So when they say she's not "pretty" enough, I don't really care. I just don't understand that!

I hate when people say "I miss the old Gaga". She's always the same, she's just more mature and every day more inspiring I don't understand the need of comparing. Nobody is exactly the same than 10 years ago!

• Love 3

18 minutes ago, gia said:

I really don't understand people who say that she's not attractive... I mean, maybe I don't see her anymore because I love her so much. But for me she's beautiful! And hot! I mean... :sexy:

So when they say she's not "pretty" enough, I don't really care. I just don't understand that!

I hate when people say "I miss the old Gaga". She's always the same, she's just more mature and every day more inspiring I don't understand the need of comparing. Nobody is exactly the same than 10 years ago!

That's exactly the answer I gave to people,  that they're not exactly the same person that 10 years ago.  She didn't changed who she is but just the way she's doing things 

4 minutes ago, Adeline said:

That's exactly the answer I gave to people,  that they're not exactly the same person that 10 years ago.  She didn't changed who she is but just the way she's doing things 

They see her as an object that shouldn't change over time. Honestly, people are never happy and always expect more. It happens in smaller contexts too.

4 minutes ago, gia said:

They see her as an object that shouldn't change over time. Honestly, people are never happy and always expect more. It happens in smaller contexts too.

Yes  , there are selfish and are like child when they dont have what THEY want but it's not about any of us,  it's about her and who she is and what she wants or need 

On 2/15/2021 at 11:45 PM, gia said:

Exactly!! It irks me so much. All of them missing the 'old gaga' should really think to themselves if they would like it if people wanted them to be their 10 year ago self.

People change, she was young and was still finding her place. 

On 2/16/2021 at 3:17 AM, gia said:

This. In Five Foot Two she said about it two, it would be a step back if she go back to the old Gaga.

When they say she tanked or is irrelevant and flopped

On 2/15/2021 at 1:34 PM, little_monster_amy said:

In school last year, we were in a class called SPHE (short for Social, Personal, Health Education, for anyone who mightn't know), and we had to do projects on mental health and bullying. I was working on my project and I decided to include some celebrities who had been bullied, so I was in the middle of writing about Jessica Alba, Meryl Streep, and, of course, Gaga. And I was reading an article on some website where she was talking about how she got bullied for her looks (e.g. Her nose and her makeup) and having different interests than her classmates, etc. 3 of my own classmates, each of whom is usually friendly, were working on their project in a group behind me. I heard them reading the exact same article (out loud) that I'd just read. And they started laughing hysterically at the ways in which she had been bullied. I was just appalled. I turned to my best friend who was sitting beside me, showed her the article on my laptop, and asked her if she thought there was anything even remotely funny about it. She said no. I then told her how I had just heard the other 3 girls laughing at it behind us and she was also disgusted at their behavior, even though she's not really a fan of Gaga. I was telling my mam about it later when I got home from school and she said "There's no point in them doing an anti-bullying project and then laughing at somebody for being bullied. It just defeats the whole purpose." And I have to agree. And sorry for the rant 😂🥰

Honestly I would've been pissed and would punch them on the nose hoping ut would break. That ain't funny at all cuz I have been bullied too in my previous years of school I hate when people laugh at stuff like this

15 minutes ago, Gagas_artpoptech said:

Exactly!! But it still makes me mad tbh

tbh I used to get mad every time I saw that type of comment under post about Gaga but I always think that it's just proof that Gaga is still so relevant and she's living in their minds rent free.