Your experience with Therapy

1 minute ago, Gagas_artpoptech said:

Oh I hope you're doing better now巾es I can imagine it's hard

I'm still trying to figure out and trying to remember stuff but thank you.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Exactly, there are also different types of therapy. You can always go deeper into the topic, read some scientific articles or books. Even basic knowledge can allow you to look at your problems from a slightly different perspective - that was the case for me.

Hello everyone! I've thoughtful a lot about going to therapy. I think it is time to have professional help to improve my mental health and not continue destroying myself little by little. Do you have any experiences or opinions about going to therapy?

I've never been to therapy, but you have to remember that therapists are different too. Some are more open, some less so. Not everyone who works in this profession really focuses on the patient. I don't want to discourage you, but just be aware that if the therapist is not to your liking then you can confidently change them.

Im so glad by reading everyones experience with therapy. It makes me so happy and positive about it. Not all people believe that therapy is the solution for mental health issues. People need to understand this and I hope they will, because mental health illness is something real and serious.

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg