Your experience with Therapy

4 minutes ago, dafniye said:

Yeah it's not that hard to slap a mask over you mouth and walk around like a decent human being. 

It’s actually really bad in terms of health if you wear a mask for more than an hour

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Exactly, there are also different types of therapy. You can always go deeper into the topic, read some scientific articles or books. Even basic knowledge can allow you to look at your problems from a slightly different perspective - that was the case for me.

Hello everyone! I've thoughtful a lot about going to therapy. I think it is time to have professional help to improve my mental health and not continue destroying myself little by little. Do you have any experiences or opinions about going to therapy?

I've never been to therapy, but you have to remember that therapists are different too. Some are more open, some less so. Not everyone who works in this profession really focuses on the patient. I don't want to discourage you, but just be aware that if the therapist is not to your liking then you can confidently change them.

Just now, Tan Nazlı said:

It’s actually really bad in terms of health if you wear a mask for more than an hour

How so? I haven't heard anything about that. Doctors have proven that the levels of oxygen remains the same.

Just now, dafniye said:

How so? I haven't heard anything about that. Doctors have proven that the levels of oxygen remains the same.

Some people wear double masks, also elderly people after wearing it for a long time start to have a head ache. 

2 minutes ago, Tan Nazlı said:

Some people wear double masks, also elderly people after wearing it for a long time start to have a head ache. 

I think it might be a problem for elderly people only in that regard. For other people, surgeons wear face masks too for a long time and have been wearing it for a long time. I don't think they would be using them if it caused any long-term effects. 

1 minute ago, dafniye said:

I think it might be a problem for elderly people only in that regard. For other people, surgeons wear face masks too for a long time and have been wearing it for a long time. I don't think they would be using them if it caused any long-term effects. 

Yes you are right

29 minutes ago, taygerm said:

I think those who get this punishment definitely deserve it. they have to follow the mask rule

I agree!!

16 minutes ago, dafniye said:

Yeah it's not that hard to slap a mask over you mouth and walk around like a decent human being. 

Ikr!! Some people are justs selfish tbh

1 hour ago, Tan Nazlı said:

The fee for not wearing a mask is even higher in my country

In my country it's 200€ I think wich is a lot

Just now, taygerm said:

Unfortunately very old people are affected by the virus :(

Yeah. My grandmother died from it :( my mum couldn't go on her death because of covid. 

4 minutes ago, dafniye said:

Yeah. My grandmother died from it :( my mum couldn't go on her death because of covid. 

Omg, hope all your family will stay safe and healthy until the pandemic is over :/

37 minutes ago, Tan Nazlı said:

Omg, hope all your family will stay safe and healthy until the pandemic is over :/

Thank you. I hope so too. 

40 minutes ago, taygerm said:

I'm so sorry for you. 

Thank you ❤️

3 minutes ago, Gagas_artpoptech said:

Therapy is helpful but you have to really want to be helped 

☹❤

True. You can only be helped if you want to be.