Las Vegas Residency

Guys, do you think Gaga is going to restart her Las Vegas Residency when it’ll be safe to do so?

She had cancelled a few dates last year, and I think her contract was supposed to be two years long, so she should have been done with the residency by the end of 2020 I think (without covid).

What do you think? Would you like her to continue the residency or not?

Edited by little_monster_amy
No tag

I hope so 😍 I would love her to keep it! Maybe due to the coronavirus they will extend the agreement 🤔 I mean she couldn't use it! They should've suspeded the effects of the contract :chillin:

She is definitely going to. There are still dates left from her contract. Plus we don't know how long she extended it for too.

I hope she continues Enigma because I personally enjoyed it a lot.

On the other hand, if she starts a family or takes time off after the pandemic,,, then there's that. 

• ★ Senior Moderator
48 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

Guys, do you think Gaga is going to restart her Las Vegas Residency when it’ll be safe to do so?

She had cancelled a few dates last year, and I think her contract was supposed to be two years long, so she should have been done with the residency by the end of 2020 I think (without covid).

What do you think? Would you like her to continue the residency or not?

I think she will. A contact is a contract, but it depends to be honest. I really would  like her to make a livestream for the last Jazz & Piano show. 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

Yes she is 100% going back, or else she'll have to pay millions to MGM for breaking her contract. The contract wasn't in years, but in numbers of shows! And she has still a lot to do, so yeah.

It'll probably be revamped with Chromatica songs though! (Same for Jazz & Piano with new songs from the new album with Tony!)

Of course the contract isn't finnished at all!

With the new jazz album she will do a different Jazz and Piano but for enigma i don't know maybe she will do an other show or add chromatica songs (i'm sûre she will sing enigma). I think it will be in 2 years

• ★ Senior Moderator
12 hours ago, Leography said:

Yes she is 100% going back, or else she'll have to pay millions to MGM for breaking her contract. The contract wasn't in years, but in numbers of shows! And she has still a lot to do, so yeah.

It'll probably be revamped with Chromatica songs though! (Same for Jazz & Piano with new songs from the new album with Tony!)

That’s T actually :hot:

• TEA 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

18 hours ago, tony said:

I think she will. A contact is a contract, but it depends to be honest. I really would  like her to make a livestream for the last Jazz & Piano show. 

I would love that! I was supposed to see her Jazz And Piano show in May last year but it got cancelled 

18 hours ago, Leography said:

I remember she signed a contract for two years, for a certain number of shows (I forgot the number), but it was two years.

I also don't remember if she had already extended the contract or not, maybe she did 🤔

22 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

I would love that! I was supposed to see her Jazz And Piano show in May last year but it got cancelled 

I remember she signed a contract for two years, for a certain number of shows (I forgot the number), but it was two years.

I also don't remember if she had already extended the contract or not, maybe she did 🤔

No, it was announced as a two years residency, because well it was supposed to last 2 years, they planned the schedule that way, but miss Rona happened. But the contract was for 74 shows with a possible extension, and I believe she only did 39.

It would make no sense to sign a contract in years and not in numbers of shows 😅 Plus either MGM or Gaga could be in no situation to honor the said numbers in a specific timeframe (as COVID proved), and I don't see MGM allowing such a risk to happen, especially given the money she got 💀

I know her contract is not done yet, but I was wondering if she's going to extend it even longer, or she'll just finish the shows that are part of the first contract.

If I have to be honest I didn't like the idea of the Residency at first, and I felt like she did it just for the money, so I was kinda disappointed about that (don't hate me lol). I hoped Gaga would continue to tour around the world rather than staying in the US, so that more monsters would have more possibility to see her, not everybody has the money to go there :sad1:
I see the Vegas residency as something that artists do when their are older or they have a family to take care of, so it is better for them to stay in one place, rather than changing countries every week.
However, it was probably better for Gaga to stay in one place because of fibromyalgia :(
That might be one of the reasons why the Chromatica Ball is so short, I guess..

Anyway, even if she's going to extend the contract it would be okay...her choice. And if she decides to start a family (honestly I can't wait for her to have a baby :sad3: )  or anything, she will definitely have my support.

(Yes, I said I was supposed to go to see her Jazz And Piano show last may, but that's because I was already in the US, and I lived there for 18 months. It would have been too expensive for me to travel to Vegas from Europe, just for that concert)

12 minutes ago, Leography said:

No, it was announced as a two years residency, because well it was supposed to last 2 years, they planned the schedule that way, but miss Rona happened. But the contract was for 74 shows with a possible extension, and I believe she only did 39.

It would make no sense to sign a contract in years and not in numbers of shows 😅 Plus either MGM or Gaga could be in no situation to honor the said numbers in a specific timeframe (as COVID proved), and I don't see MGM allowing such a risk to happen, especially given the money she got 💀

Oh really? Only 39 😱😱

32 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

IOh really? Only 39 😱😱

Yeah… and considering how bad the situation with COVID is, she probably won't end her run there before 2023/2024, if we're lucky :drop: 
But I won't complain, the later the stays here, the more chances I have to go see it! Since it'll probably be the only way to see her live before god knows when :drop:

23 minutes ago, Leography said:

Yeah… and considering how bad the situation with COVID is, she probably won't end her run there before 2023/2024, if we're lucky :drop: 
But I won't complain, the later the stays here, the more chances I have to go see it! Since it'll probably be the only way to see her live before god knows when :drop:

That's true 😂   we have more time to save money :DerpGa:

• Love 1